The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Marseille 3 up.

I can see why we were linked with Lemina hes got a good engine and gets involved in central midfield both offensively and defensively as well.

Cabella playing?

Aye playing out on the left, he's been pretty quiet to be fair.

Rafa is such a shite appointment for Madrid, and I like him as a manager. They were onto something good with Ancelotti, about as suited as you could get for Real, indulged the egos and let them off their leash tactically every week. It only went tits up because Modric got injured at a key time and they literally lost everything in the space of a couple of weeks. They'd have probably challenged Barca again this season and definitely won some more trophies. I mean they still might, but I just can't see it working that well personally.

Rafa is such a shite appointment for Madrid, and I like him as a manager. They were onto something good with Ancelotti, about as suited as you could get for Real, indulged the egos and let them off their leash tactically every week. They'd have probably challenged Barca again this season and definitely won some more trophies. I mean they still might, but I just can't see it working that well personally.

Correct.

So typical of Perez

Don't think Madrid have been anywhere near good enough. Game similarly to ours on Saturday, Sporting defending well but Real not doing enough to break them down.

:thup:

I like Rafa a lot but he's completely unsuited to managing Madrid.

James Rodríguez on the bench was a head-scratcher for me; he was comfortably one of Madrid's best players last season.

They need to buy a forward, or at least do some business like Chicharito last season. There's nobody to replace Benzema or give him rest, and Ronaldo is better coming from the wing.

Don't think Madrid have been anywhere near good enough. Game similarly to ours on Saturday, Sporting defending well but Real not doing enough to break them down.

James Rodríguez on the bench was a head-scratcher for me; he was comfortably one of Madrid's best players last season.

They need to buy a forward, or at least do some business like Chicharito last season. There's nobody to replace Benzema or give him rest, and Ronaldo is better coming from the wing.

Everything Madrid have done this season has been bizarre.

Was good to see Varane start though so Benitez did get something right.

I thought Bale was awful though.

OM won 6-0

Goal A. Barrada 19' 1 - 0

Goal L. Diarra 47' 2 - 0

Goal M. Batshuayi 56' 3 - 0

Goal L. Ocampos 63' 4 - 0

Goal R. Alessandrini 87' 5 - 0

Goal M. Batshuayi 90' 6 - 0

Don't know if Cabella was heavily involved. I switched it off at 2-0.

Rafa is such a s**** appointment for Madrid, and I like him as a manager. They were onto something good with Ancelotti, about as suited as you could get for Real, indulged the egos and let them off their leash tactically every week. It only went tits up because Modric got injured at a key time and they literally lost everything in the space of a couple of weeks. They'd have probably challenged Barca again this season and definitely won some more trophies. I mean they still might, but I just can't see it working that well personally.

Florentino's fucked this up.

James was better than Bale & Isco last season. Might be something to do with the Copa? Or else fatty's a fool.

They have a better squad than us, despite a few glaring holes (like forward). Benítez just needs to not f*** up too much to carry the league.

Loving Celta at the moment, by the way. Drawing away from home and Berizzo introduces a 4th forward to go for the win (granted, Levante were playing with 10 men, but still), which they are about to get since they are up 1-2 in injury time.

James was better than Bale & Isco last season. Might be something to do with the Copa? Or else fatty's a fool.

He's played a lot during preseason, unless he's tired or something I can't see that being the reason.