The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

How fucking shit is Rooney these days? I think he's shagged personally. Too many games  and running his bollocks off all the time needlessly is catching up with him. He won't beat Shearer's record like!

Was he ever really likely to?

Shelvey is a good player, a good all-rounder who lacks pace and genuine technique to ever be a top player. He has lovely vision though and has a good array of passing and shooting kills and he is prepositionally decent as well. He'd walk into the centre of our midfield. He can sit as well, although tackling isn't his game.

Monk has done a great job at Swansea and I love their style of play. I actually like their style better than any side in the division after Man City. They keep the ball well, move it well, but can also be direct and punchy up front. They are a very good side.

Never been a fan of his grammar tbh, but you've obviously spotted something I haven't. I'll listen more closely to his interviews now. :thup:

[emoji38]

:lol: Was gonna have a go at his "shooting kills" but another 3 words along there was a better one.

Love a bit of Jonjo. Shocking we sold him for 6M and no buy-back clause.

When we go a goal down these days, it's almost certainly curtains. Those "Take the game by scruff of the neck and get your team back in it" midfielders are rare these days, and Jonjo is one.

Shocking if he doesn't get an England call up later today.

just watched the highlights from Chelsea-Palace and have to say it was a classic Pardew. Counters, clearance of the line, attempts 26-13 for Chelsea.Chlesea really should have won it and Ivanovic needs to be replaced. Awful again.

Aside from the 15 mins either side of HT Chelsea were awful.

Yea I saw the end live and they were awful. Still they had plenty of chances and Palace rode their luck.

Never forget

He would start. Are you telling me Colback isn't in the same league as the likes of McCarthy, Shelvey, Ki, Besic, Gibson, Barry, Osman, Britton and Cork?

Still think Jack could slot into Swansea. He'll come good.

No need to reply. This doesn't warrant any more discussion.