The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Sherwood's goose is well and truly cooked.

I can't remember the last time so many of our fans turned against a manager so quickly. Quicker than McLeish this time.

He's just such a f***ing bullshitter. Total chancer.

Looks like you will be down at the bottom with us and the mackems.

I can't remember the last time so many of our fans turned against a manager so quickly. Quicker than McLeish this time.

The longer we leave this bloke in charge, the more likely we go down. Totally clueless.

I couldn't believe the approach you guys adapted for your game at Anfield today. Even Carlsile were more positive.

A good win, and glad to see the league's second best striker back. People will go on about Henderson getting a red vs. City, or Gerrard slip costing us the title 2 years ago, but for me, it was Sturridge getting injured in that game...and hence missing the Norwich game and starting the Chelsea game on the bench and then coming on at half time woefully short of fitness, and barely able to run that did it. A fit Sturridge, and we're definitely scoring in that Chelsea game.

He really is a top top top top class striker.

Horrific run of fixtures coming up though....definitely will either kill and burry Rodgers, or (if miraculously, out of ordinary happening good results happen) give him an amazing lifeline.

Everton (A)

Spurs (A)

Southampton (H)

Chelsea (A)

Palace (H)

City (A)

with a trip to Siberia thrown in there.

Still think he's a battering at Goodison next week away from the sack. Next sunday should be fun.

The longer we leave this bloke in charge, the more likely we go down. Totally clueless.

weren't you a fan at the end of last season?