The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

45 Premier League goals for Lukaku at 22. Is he good enough to become a regular 20 goal a season striker? Possibly the most likely of anyone currently playing capable of beating Shearer's record.

Nahhh, Chelsea will re-sign him for £70m at some point and dump him back on their bench. Either that or the latest sheik-backed dafties oversees. FOOTBALL <3

Guest firetotheworks

That sort of play from Barkley is so annoying like, no need to make things difficult at all, just play the simple ball and his team mate's pretty much one on one.

Martin Tyler keeping up the Premier League brand by saying that this is a very good game, when it's not. There's been drama but the football is shit aside from the odd nice Everton move.

What do you expect him to say "Great move, but this football is shit compared to the Spanish game"? Almost as tedious as the ones you torment.

Guest firetotheworks

Martin Tyler keeping up the Premier League brand by saying that this is a very good game, when it's not. There's been drama but the football is shit aside from the odd nice Everton move.

What do you expect him to say "Great move, but this football is shit compared to the Spanish game"? Almost as tedious as the ones you torment.

I expect him to say it because that's what they're like and I'm commenting on that. Not saying it in the first place isn't the same as going overboard in the opposite direction, it's not the only alternative.

Was a terrible game first half, goals livened it up but agree it wasn't a particularly good quality, a few of our moves aside.

Great stuff tonight, actually thought once we hit back immediately for 2-1, we'd go on for at the very least a point. Thought we were well worth all 3 in the end.

Barkley continues to be infuriating with his final ball/decision-making, but his confidence grows by the week. He'll be up there with the best in the league in a couple of years.

Only just realised it's the Champions League tonight, will that BT channel that shows the goals be free all season?

Which BT channel is this? Do ITV not still show the highlights at least?

Man City v Mönchengladbach is on freeview on Wednesday if anyone's interested.

The Group D encounter, which will be available for anyone to watch on Freeview channel 59, is one of 12 UEFA Champions League and 14 UEFA Europa League games BT Sport will be making free-to-air this season.

Only just realised it's the Champions League tonight, will that BT channel that shows the goals be free all season?

Which BT channel is this? Do ITV not still show the highlights at least?

Man City v Mönchengladbach is on freeview on Wednesday if anyone's interested.

The Group D encounter, which will be available for anyone to watch on Freeview channel 59, is one of 12 UEFA Champions League and 14 UEFA Europa League games BT Sport will be making free-to-air this season.

I forget what the channel is called, but it's laid out a bit like Soccer Saturday, but it's constantly showing highlights and goals from matches.

Cheers. Is it in HD?

No

It is but you don't get any sound oddly :lol:

Oh, I must have been thinking of the free-to-air matches.

Going to check it again tonight but the first week of games they had it in HD but like I said no sound so it was pretty crap. Handy perhaps for just having on in a pub perhaps but didn't see the sense myself.