The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Interesting to hear Gary Neville talking about how Young should be telling the LM & CM to be tighter. Interesting how he's spoken about how Scweinsteiger should be adapting his game with his own footballing intelligence.

A convo earlier here, a few said you shouldn't expect that from players.

Arsenal have been brilliant btw.

Neville :lol:

Sky Sports pundit Neville says the defeat in midweek adds to the pressure on Arsene Wenger's side, and that their approach may hamper them.

"[Arsenal] don't prepare for a big game like it's a big game. I used the words arrogance and naivety earlier in the season," Neville told Sky Sports.

"They prepare for a big game like they're going out to play a game of football in the park.

"What about attention to detail? What about respecting your opposition whereby you might have to change something yourself? i think they go out thinking about wonderful passing, how they're going to nutmeg someone or score a great goal.

"I never see anything different with Arsenal. It's a wonderfully pure theory around football; it's fantastic morals and principles but if it doesn't work you have to challenge it.

"The week that they've had, losing in Europe, puts a little bit more pressure on them being at home."

:papiss: :yao: Suck their dick, Gary.

Guest firetotheworks

Unlike Rooney to be absolutely miles off the pace against someone half decent.

Best Man United player of all time apparently. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Arsenal look fantastic like, but Man United are so shit like. And that's the opinion of a Newcastle fan as well.

Guest firetotheworks

I really like Rooney, but what the fuck has happened to him? :lol:

Just done in imo. Hasn't had that many big injuries in his career and he's been playing football at the very highest level for coming up to like 15 years. Maybe his age is deceiving because he's been playing since he was 16.