The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

feeyenord currently 0-5 up away to heereevenand it's still only the first half, kuyt just scored

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/11/08/1415487372181_Image_galleryImage_Glenn_Roeder_of_Newcastle.JPG

Observing Kuyt playing for Feyenoord... Glenn will not even have realised the 9 years go by.

Moyes surely for the scrapheap soon. Doing rubbish at Sociedad. Probably go to Villa.

Where's it gone wrong for him there?

Dunno really. He's got no excuse to be struggling this much though, Sociedad have more than enough talent (especially in midfield) to be comfortably top half.

Moyes surely for the scrapheap soon. Doing rubbish at Sociedad. Probably go to Villa.

Where's it gone wrong for him there?

Dunno really. He's got no excuse to be struggling this much though, Sociedad have more than enough talent (especially in midfield) to be comfortably top half.

Looking at their next 3 they've got 2 winnable games against Levante and Las Palmas. If he doesn't pick up 2 wins from them I think he's a goner which will probably tie in with Sherwood leaving Villa around the same time.

What was that bullshit about Sterling's first goal being offside? Bournemouth defender had gone off the pitch, but that doesn't prevent him from covering.

I swear his hand was on the goal-line. Does that make him technically on the pitch? :lol:

What was that bullshit about Sterling's first goal being offside? Bournemouth defender had gone off the pitch, but that doesn't prevent him from covering.

I swear his hand was on the goal-line. Does that make him technically on the pitch? :lol:

Well, actually I suppose yes. But even had his momentum taken him completely off it doesn't exempt him from remaining active and providing the cover.

Guest firetotheworks

Is it not ball playing parts of your body and therefore not your hand though? Looking at it from a common sense point of view, Sterling was offside imo, but what the exact rule is (providing the Bournemouth player actually has part of him on the line) I don't know.