The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see why he matters anymore.

Well I'm happy for you. I want him to fail and badly as well.

:lol: Ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous? I (and a lot of others) absolutely loathe him for loads of reasons.

It's one thing to loathe him but it's proper Mackem syndrome to obsess about him.

Mackem syndrome? It's wanting him to fail miserably.

Obsessing about someone / thing more than actually the thing you allegedly care about.

I reckon even if Ashley f***ed off and we had a mint new owner half of you would still rather watch Palace / Pardspew lose more than see us win. You'd certainly think it with how some people go on.

Yeah, see that's the bit that you've just made up yourself. I hate him, funnily enough, because for 4 years he ruined the thing that I care about more than hating him. Consider that.

I'm not disputing whether you should hate him though, the fact a lot of people on here obsess about him is what's ridiculous.

It's almost as if some peoples hatred of Pardew has now surpassed their love of NUFC. Pardew was undoubtedly a large problem, but evidently he wasn't the main issue was he. We're f***ing worse now.

Not getting into this debate with you again tbh, we could go on all day debating whether Pardew's worse than Ashley, or McClaren for that matter and it would be pointless. The whole 'hatred surpassing the love for NUFC' is made up rubbish like. I wouldn't hate him if I didn't love NUFC for a start, it's proper supafan nonsense questioning people's love for the team they support tbh.

:lol:

Give over man. You's are geet precious in this little Pardew hate club like.

Put it this way, when Ashley finally f***s off I won't be commenting on everything he does, and I loathe that c***. It's got nowt to do with supafan s***, it's not like I'm claiming I'm a better supporter than you...you're just trying to twist the argument into something it clearly wasn't.

Besides I don't really recall any previous Pardew vs Ashley debate we have personally had...

You've literally just said 'It's almost as if some peoples hatred of Pardew has now surpassed their love of NUFC'. That's what you said, that's what I'm saying you said, there's nothing there that's twisted whatsoever, it's a direct quote and aye, imo it's supafan nonsense.

Good for you, I'm sure you'll never mention Ashley again, give yourself a massive pat on the back on my behalf. However, as far as being obsessed with Pardew, there are other matches on today...this is the other matches thread...one of those matches was Crystal Palace, the score (along with every other score) was mentioned and you started on about people being obsessed with him. He was our manager for 4 years, most people on here hate the bloke and want him to fail. There's not a lot more to it than that.

Ashley is a current problem so of course I will mention him. When he isn't I won't be obsessing about him. Seems to me you all got very defensive very quickly when all I said was that people obsess about him. You's could have just said "aye, we do because we hate him" but instead I got loadsa sarcy, arsey comments which I could have turned into a supafan outcry. As though if you don't hate Pardew you're some sort of lesser fan.  :jesuswept:

Saying 'It's almost as if some peoples hatred of Pardew has now surpassed their love of NUFC.' that's exactly your insinuation, there's no other way to take it. I'm not denying that it looks obsessive, I'm just saying that it's not ridiculous as you put it.

The reason i said the below was because it was almost as if he was proper spitting his dummy out with me for even suggesting people were obsessed.

I didn't once say that a particular person had more hatred for Pardew than love for NUFC it was merely a throw-away comment which obviously you've taken offense to. It certainly wasn't intended to spark a supafan debate, but if there's anything more tedious than a supafan debate it's a debate about whether something's a supafan debate. Quite frankly, you're boring me shitless now so I'll leave it there.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm sure it has nothing at to do with you having realised that you're wrong, but the one thing we can agree on is that as a debate it's dull as fuck.

The reason i said the below was because it was almost as if he was proper spitting his dummy out with me for even suggesting people were obsessed.

Give over :lol:

I don't really rate Ramsey that much, he's decent at running around and passing short, but he's not top quality IMO.

Vehemently disagree, he's a very good player.

I don't watch Arsenal for 90 minutes that often, he just always seems to do alright rather than brilliant.

Give over :lol:

Not you as well... :rolleyes: :lol:

Guest antz1uk

After the way media go on about Pardew and that we should have kept him, I can't see any fault in hoping him to fail miserably. Weird argument to have tbh.

This, I live in an area where it's 50/50 mackem morons and uneducated Newcastle fans, each and every one of those fuckers repeatedly harps on about how he was a good manager, we should never have got rid of him, reap what you sow... blah blah blah, i have pretty little affection for this current mess of an NUFC at the moment. watching that prick fail would help massively. If/when we ever improve as a club on the whole then of course all of that would be insignificant. as it currently is, i've got idiots telling me we should have been grateful for such a man that would put up with everything that he had to