The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Well, this has been shit to be frank.

:lol: This game is breaking my spirit.

Turned off my stream to read some Broncos training camp fluff pieces a half hour ago.

Brilliant decision. :lol:

Rooney is world class in two positions. Add in the work rate and you have a better player than Shearer.

You mother fuckers don't even rate Solskjaer.

If Messi and Ronaldo are world class, then Rooney is world class at nothing.

Shearer was comparable to the likes of Ronaldo (brazilian) during his day. Rooney is so far off the top of his era it's not even funny.

Turned off my stream to read some Broncos training camp fluff pieces a half hour ago.

:lol: Last thing I read about us is that our playbook is like 95 percent running plays.

Hey VI, Shearer or Rooney?

Need some impartiality.

Hard to say... Rooney has a bit more to his game but Shearer was definitely the superior striker. I guess I'd have Rooney in today's game.

:lol: Banning you will hurt the most.

Almost everyone but Newcastle fans rate Rooney higher than Shearer like. Not as a striker but as a player. As a striker it's Shearer, as a player it's laughably one-sided in Rooney's favour. Rooney will come close to his goal haul while not even playing as a striker for years and years.

:lol: s*** like this is why you keep getting warned.

Do it, Mikey.

TBF to Rooney he's done the honourable thing everytime Man Utd have won the league and stepped aside and let someone better be the main man:

12-13: RVP

10-11: Berbatov

08-09: CR7

07-08: CR7/Tevez

06-07: CR7

only to re-take the mantle for himself when he doesn't fancy winning the league. That's a true patriot.

Almost everyone but Newcastle fans rate Rooney higher than Shearer like. Not as a striker but as a player. As a striker it's Shearer, as a player it's laughably one-sided in Rooney's favour. Rooney will come close to his goal haul while not even playing as a striker for years and years.

:lol: s*** like this is why you keep getting warned.

Do it, Mikey.

:lol: Every time I get set to warn him, it feels really petty. I can't stay mad long enough.

Need some impartiality.

Hard to say... Rooney has a bit more to his game but Shearer was definitely the superior striker. I guess I'd have Rooney in today's game.

Absolutely disgusting.

Need some impartiality.

I agree with this, Shearer is in his 40s after all.

TBF to Rooney he's done the honourable thing everytime Man Utd have won the league and stepped aside and let someone better be the main man:

12-13: RVP

10-11: Berbatov

08-09: CR7

07-08: CR7/Tevez

06-07: CR7

only to re-take the mantle for himself when he doesn't fancy winning the league. That's a true patriot.

:lol:

:lol: Last thing I read about us is that our playbook is like 95 percent running plays.

That's too much passing for you guys IMO.