The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

P10 W1 D1 L8

And the W1 was fortunate, and on the first day of the season.

If we are even going to pretend to have any pride left, we have got to sack this clueless gobshite right now.

Swansea were utterly awful. Truly awful, yet still took all three points. Awful team selection, awful tactics.

P10 W1 D1 L8

If we are even going to pretend to have any pride left, we have got to sack this clueless gobshite right now.

Swansea were utterly awful. Truly awful, yet still took all three points. Awful team selection, awful tactics.

Sherwood is flapping in his post-match interview. Can't see him lasting the weekend.

P10 W1 D1 L8

Sherwood is flapping in his post-match interview. Can't see him lasting the weekend.

He spent last week telling the world he didn't want the players signed over the summer.

Well, two of them, Ayew and Gueye, were very good today, and the one he has said he did want, Gestede, was laughably poor.

I just cant stand this bloke, he's utterly fucking horrible.

Every single thing the Spurs fans said about him was absolutely right.

Sherwood must be a goner.

Ronaldo and TCD will be talking him up to manage us again if he goes get the bullet :anguish:

He'll be damaged goods apart from in the Savvern press of course.

MOTD tonight they'll be telling us he's doing a good job.

8 defeats from 10, no wins since first day of the season, which was our only win, but they'll tell the world he's doing a good job.

They'll point out that he lost Delph and Benteke but ignore the fact he got all that money to spend, with the implication being that that's why we are so shit - which totally ignores Southampton selling a whole team and doing very well.

I hate him, and I hate the fucking British media circus in football that promotes halfwits like him way beyond their station, and then protects its own, in the manner of people who last paid to watch a match when they were about 10 years old.

Staggering.

Post match interview:

"Am I going to be in the job next week? I'm not the person to ask. I feel like the club is in a hole.

"I am disappointed with the result, we didn't deserve to lose the game. We can't carry anyone because we're getting done. At the moment we are short. If people don't give everything we'll come up short.

"There's no shortage in desire but the quality is not quite there. We're not world beaters. Our league position suggests we're not and today wasn't our day."

See, it's everyone's fault except his.

This cunt will throw every other fucker under the bus to save himself. He is poison.

Sherwood must be a goner.

Ronaldo and TCD will be talking him up to manage us again if he goes get the bullet :anguish:

He'll be damaged goods apart from in the Savvern press of course.

MOTD tonight they'll be telling us he's doing a good job.

8 defeats from 10, no wins since first day of the season, which was our only win, but they'll tell the world he's doing a good job.

They'll point out that he lost Delph and Benteke but ignore the fact he got all that money to spend, with the implication being that that's why we are so s*** - which totally ignores Southampton selling a whole team and doing very well.

I hate him, and I hate the f***ing British media circus in football that promotes halfwits like him way beyond their station, and then protects its own, in the manner of people who last paid to watch a match when they were about 10 years old.

Listening to Soccer Saturday and the simpleton Merson was talking his usual nonsense about him needing more time and that, and I paraphrase, all the best managers 'like Sir Alex' go through bad periods and that is what makes them great.

Sherwood was always going to be a horror appointment imo. I think it was pretty much guaranteed that he would give that short term boost (no relegation and a cup final was quite an achievement) but I would never have fancied a full season under him, he doesn't seem to have any tactical nous apart from throw as many attackers on as possible and hope for the best. He'll be lucky to get another job after Villa.