The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Only thing that can fuck Arsenal's season up is if Sanchez or Ozil get injured. They've proven they can string long runs of form together with their best players available.

Nah, they'll fuck themselves over like they always do.

This stuff about Arsenal 'fucking themselves over' is just a lazy narrative. No club has lazy narratives applied to them more than Arsenal do. Same as stuff about them trying to 'walk the ball in' despite scoring all kinds of goals or being 'soft at the back' despite an excellent defensive record for a while.

The fact is in the past they never had the squad capable of competing for the title and lacked the quality and depth of Man City/Chelsea/Man Utd, simple as that. Now they do so long as they don't all end up on the treatment table.

The one that that they have mostly kids and no experience is a particular favourite of mine. Majority of their players are in their late 20s and early 30s. The outcries for they need a defender as well is another good one despite them being near the top of the least conceded charts every year since Mertesacker and Koscielny joined the club.

He managed a team that got beat by John Carver ffs.

Why is brummie spending so much of his time posting descriptions of Alan Pardew? Concentrate on your own bloody team.

:lol:

He really is Pardew's shadow. Fucking stinking manager and a massive cunt.

Love watching Ligue 1 and Serie A on BT Sport. Me Dad is absolutely disgusted at the Palermo manager wearing a cap with a suit :lol: "He's worse than that idiot Pulis, at least he wears a tracksuit with his stupid baseball cap".

I think there are similarities between Pardew and Sherwood, but certainly not in front of the camera. Pardew was never flustered in front of the media I don't think; he was collected and upheld his agenda every single week. Sherwood seems to be flapping every time I see him now; either by simply gobshiteing all over the shop, or barely making sense.

In his post-match interview today, Sherwood was going on about the players needing to give 100%... then he said no one out there didn't give their all... then he mentioned that the players shouldn't be on the pitch if they can't handle the crowd, or some shit. Just, eh? Make your minging mind up.

I think there are similarities between Pardew and Sherwood, but certainly not in front of the camera. Pardew was never flustered in front of the media I don't think; he was collected and upheld his agenda every single week. Sherwood seems to be flapping every time I see him now; either by simply gobshiteing all over the shop, or barely making sense.

In his post-match interview today, Sherwood was going on about the players needing to give 100%... then he said no one out there didn't give their all... then he mentioned that the players shouldn't be on the pitch if they can't handle the crowd, or some shit. Just, eh? Make your minging mind up.

Really? I remember thinking how terrible he was coming across and looking/sounding like he'd completely lost the plot probably around the time we were getting humped from Liverpool etc left right and centre.

Really? I remember thinking how terrible he was coming across and looking/sounding like he'd completely lost the plot probably around the time we were getting humped from Liverpool etc left right and centre.

Actually aye, tbf, during that 6-game losing streak it was just bizarre to watch. He was every inch a sacked manager but they just wouldn't get rid of him. He reverted to type at the beginning of the next season, when it became certain he was basically bulletproof.

Love watching Ligue 1 and Serie A on BT Sport. Me Dad is absolutely disgusted at the Palermo manager wearing a cap with a suit :lol: "He's worse than that idiot Pulis, at least he wears a tracksuit with his stupid baseball cap".

He'd love the South America jeans collective.

Anyone hear Sherwood before the match? "I couldn't have any more forwards than I've got on the pitch" as an indication of him going for it.

However this actually meant playing Gabby Agbonlahor who is hardly a goal threat, wide left to run to his headless content. And Jordan Ayew wide right who is never a wide player. He is a forward looking to make runs in behind.

I think he also then played Bacuna in central midfield and started Kieran Richardson at left back ahead of Amavi.

The team he picked was absolutely terrible. The guy seems completely clueless about the players they signed.

Mourinho is a terrible manager if his team is facing adversity. He's an absolute loon. Can't see him turning this around.

None of the players are taking responsibility, but are instead blaming everything and everyone else. Following Mourinho's example.

Mourinho is a terrible manager if his team is facing adversity. He's an absolute loon. Can't see him turning this around.

None of the players are taking responsibility, but are instead blaming everything and everyone else. Following Mourinho's example.

Remind you of someone :yao:

He's a fantastic manager but deeply flawed characteristically. He behaves like a footballer when things go against him, and really at his age and level of experience there's no excuse. This season has all been of his making. Funnily enough for some reason you could see it coming from a mile off. Credit to Chelsea for not sacking him (I mean that, the money that they have its the easiest option especially against a man who judges players after 20mins) because eventually if they ride it out he'll come out the other side stronger, that's if any of it sinks in as to why it all went to shit and if he takes responsibility.

Whatever eventually happens it's been fucking brilliant viewing.