The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I like the idea of somehow changing just one pundit for the Scottish version :lol:

:lol:

Is that now how Davie Provan makes a living? I always assumed sky just got the border wrong.

Sportscene is normally just the creepy presenter with rapey eyes and Terry Butcher shivering and crying.

I like the idea of somehow changing just one pundit for the Scottish version :lol:

Is that now how Davie Provan makes a living? I always assumed sky just got the border wrong.

Sportscene is normally just the creepy presenter with rapey eyes and Terry Butcher shivering and crying.

How many other sports feature on sportscene?

Our attempt of football and, as previously mentioned, Terry Butcher crying. Nothing else.

Ian Wright is a media whore.

It's staggering that so many broadcasters are keen to hand over money in exchange for his mundane thoughts.

Dread to think how much Savage is getting. I don't understand who the demographic is that want to listen to that cunt.

Ian Wright is a media whore.

It's staggering that so many broadcasters are keen to hand over money in exchange for his mundane thoughts.

Dread to think how much Savage is getting. I don't understand who the demographic is that want to listen to that cunt.

He's Talk sport on the TV.

The only reason he's employed is surely to kick up a fuss.

His agent is a miracle worker, he's everywhere yet has no solid opinion aside from Welsh people being better than others.

Our attempt of football and, as previously mentioned, Terry Butcher crying. Nothing else.

You missed off who can have the quickest heart attack in Kilmarnock, Scotland's national sport.

On one level i still can't stand sherwood, he's an idiot, couldn't stand his 'antics' at spurs. But i dunno it's all a bit much now, starting to actually feel sorry for him. it's like when you see the school bully later in life get kicked, you laugh, and then you see him crying on the floor and you see he has a heroin addiction and is begging on the street and you end up giving him some change, you pretend not to recognise him and he does the same but deep down you both know.