The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

Already want Klopp to fail purely because of mixture of media wankfest and it being Liverpool. Ideally I'd like it to be a massive failure then for him to go somewhere else and win everything.

Already want Klopp to fail purely because of mixture of media wankfest and it being Liverpool. Ideally I'd like it to be a massive failure then for him to go somewhere else and win everything.

:lol: Even in your fantasy you can't imagine him coming here?

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Even in your fantasy you can't imagine him coming here?

Philip K Dick would write that then think 'nah, bit far fetched'

Guest firetotheworks

I even made a joke about it being a shit mixture of English and Italian-style in a surname. Boy do I look a fool.

One thing I noticed particularly yesterday - Otamendi absolutely ruined Rooney the whole game. Dominated him to embarrassing levels.

Even Mike Wiliamson would though. ;) But yeah Otamendi is a very good defender.

One thing I noticed particularly yesterday - Otamendi absolutely ruined Rooney the whole game. Dominated him to embarrassing levels.

You mean he held his position to a competent level, had a vague sense of timing in the air and was able to put one foot in front of the other?

In which case, I agree.

When is Messi expected to be back?

A month from now. Unlikely to play in the Clásico.

Right now we're all over the place, but Neymar and Suárez are carrying us. Unless somehow Turan transforms our midfield in January and we become a solid team again, can't see us doing much this year.

Right now we're all over the place, but Neymar and Suárez are carrying us. Unless somehow Turan transforms our midfield in January and we become a solid team again, can't see us doing much this year.

Neymar has really stepped up, finally the player we see for the national team. 5 goals and 6 assists in 6 games since Messi's injury. Although I think his performance against Eibar was the worst yet.

Neymar has really stepped up, finally the player we see for the national team. 5 goals and 6 assists in 6 games since Messi's injury. Although I think his performance against Eibar was the worst yet.

When a player can have a bad game and still be in the picture of all your teams' goals, you know he's something. He's really stepped up to the plate in a big way during the past 12 months.

You have Neymar, Suarez and Messi so I can see you doing quite a bit this year :lol: