The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I was obviously joking about Di Maria and Ronaldo like, but I'll hold my hands up with Rooney as I did with Cleverley. He is shockingly off the pace at the minute. I genuinely thought once he was back up front he was going to dominate teams again this year. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that he might be done as a top level player. He still brings a hell of a lot to us though and is in the first 11.

I was obviously joking about Di Maria and Ronaldo like, but I'll hold my hands up with Rooney as I did with Cleverley. He is shockingly off the pace at the minute. I genuinely thought once he was back up front he was going to dominate teams again this year. I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that he might be done as a top level player. He still brings a hell of a lot to us though and is in the first 11.

you weren't alone with Cleverly, the amount of times i was told, by ST holders, he was 'the new scholes' etc etc.

Aye, Rooney is done, he'll be back at everton next summer imo.

Cleverley had all the tools but didn't know how to use them. I'm upset he didn't make it.

Rooney will retire at us IMO.

guess we'll see with rooney but i doubt it, there'll always be an urge to go back to everton and his wage is ridiculous for what he churns out at your place.

think there'll be a parting of ways, but time will tell.

For me - you put Ronaldo into LVG's side that gives them someone who will at least score 30 league goals over 18 months. The way the PL is set up, that should be enough to win back to back titles and put Man Utd back on the top of English football.

The league is so inconsistent. There's no great teams. Maybe 1 great attacker - who is injured half the time anyway. If all Ronaldo did was score braces against the worst 12 teams i the league - they'd moonwalk the title.

If aguero was fit all of the time, the league would also be over.

canny few ifs and buts in this game.

He has a long history of being injury prone. Cronaldo doesn't.

Guest palnese

Cleverley had all the tools but didn't know how to use them. I'm upset he didn't make it.

Rooney will retire at us IMO.

All the tools :lol:

France is a minnow in terms of European club football. Always has been. Produced great footballers and have some big, well supported clubs but they've consistently underachieved.

1 European Cup (tainted by matchfixing) and a Cup Winners Cup. Shocking haul.