The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Meh still can't see Arsenal following through and actually winning the league

Once Arsenal get their injured players back they will be fine and will win it with games to spare. One of the big reasons they have fallen short over the years recently is the inability to beat the so called challengers around them. This year they are doing that and still making easy work of the rest of the shite in the league.

I fully expect them to be champions this year

Mauricio Pochettino has advised Tottenham’s players to ignore Arsenal and pay heed to the words of Britney Spears and will.i.am as his team chase Champions League qualification this season.

Spurs, who finished fifth last season, are fourth in the Premier League. Pochettino was asked whether ending the campaign in that position would be considered a success even if the club’s north London rivals win the title, and responded by quoting from the American pop duo’s 2013 hit ‘Scream and Shout’.

“It’s like what Britney Spears and will.i.am sing: ‘Everybody in the club, all eyes on us, all eyes on us,’” said the Tottenham manager in what should not be construed as a snub to the venerable rockney two-piece combo Chas & Dave. “Because it’s not important what Arsenal do. For me it’s important to assess our seasons and how we can compare with us, not how we compare with another team. If we finish in the top four it will be because we have improved on last season. I was confident [before the start of the season] and I am still confident with the squad that we have.”

Should remove any Toxic energy in the changing room