The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Paddy van Aanholt is a left back these days. Miles better than anything we have.

Get away man, he's s****.

All true.

He's worse defensively than Santon, and he was poor.

He's miles better going forward like. He's a proper wing back, not too much unlike Janmaat actually.

So he's shit then.

Mackems are still going down like. They just rely too much on Defoe. They let in too much goals, very unusual for Allardyce team.

Swansea is a mess, and would think we will be fighting with Bournemouth, Norwich and Sunderland+Swansea. Norwich just doesn't have enough quality.

Erm, aren't you forgetting someone? :lol:

Only a point outside mind so i'd say its been good this mid week,. Could have been a lot worse had Bournemouth and  Swansea both won and we lost.

Beat West Ham and we'll be out the relegation zone

Not if Sunderland win.

It's totally in our hands but we need to start winning games quickly amd to do that we have to score goals regularly and not concede game after game. Is that really going to happen with this team currently and bearing in mind we have a shit manager in charge - I very much doubt it. Obviously we will see who else is signed but I don't think there will be any big money striker or defenders this window.

Leicester are just great. Played some attacking football and when they got a hard schedule they switched to a pretty compact game a la the old Ranieri and has worked. Haven't conceded in three straight games if they keep a clean sheet here.

Paddy van Aanholt is a left back these days. Miles better than anything we have.

All true.

He's miles better going forward like. He's a proper wing back, not too much unlike Janmaat actually.

So he's s*** then.

If you don't understand the wing back role, yes indeed he is.

Mackems are still going down like. They just rely too much on Defoe. They let in too much goals, very unusual for Allardyce team.

Swansea is a mess, and would think we will be fighting with Bournemouth, Norwich and Sunderland+Swansea. Norwich just doesn't have enough quality.

If you mean Villa, they are down already like

Mackems are not even buying anyone of note it seems..

:lol:

Call my Pardew but I want the player furthest back on the pitch on the right hand side to have a modicum of defensive ability.

All true.

So he's s*** then.

I understand it perfectly :lol: I just don't think Janmaat is that good, was just a really shit joke on my behalf.

:lol:

Call my Pardew but I want the player furthest back on the pitch on the right hand side to have a modicum of defensive ability.

I agree this type of player is more suited to teams who like to play a possession game. I've seen people clamouring for Jethro Willems, he's exactly the same type.

Most of the other teams at the bottom can also claim they have put in decent performances as well from time to time - we just need wins now especially against our relegation rivals which has been a regular failing of ours in recent seasons.  I think Sunderland could get out of it - they are used to this situation as is Allardyce.  We don't have their mentality.

If you mean Villa, they are down already like

Mackems are not even buying anyone of note it seems..

Sorry mate, misread you post.

Sunderland may be overly reliant on Defoe but if we had him we'd be nowhere near this shitty situation. Which is frankly pathetic.

Aye. Team reliant on their talisman, shock eh.

We can't hang our hat on anyone