The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Another great result from Leicester. Hope they keep it up until the very end. :clap:

If I had a pound for every result like that in the last few years. Off the blocks quick, loads of possession, 20 shots, keeper plays well, no goals. Oppo defends and hits us on the break/set piece. Rinse and repeat.

Sooner or later we're going to completely obliterate someone. Hopefully it's this week.

Another great result from Leicester. Hope they keep it up until the very end. :clap:

If I had a pound for every result like that in the last few years. Off the blocks quick, loads of possession, 20 shots, keeper plays well, no goals. Oppo defends and hits us on the break/set piece. Rinse and repeat.

Sooner or later we're going to completely obliterate someone. Hopefully it's this week.

I remember the Krul vs. Tottenham game particularly. That was unreal :lol:

John Stones really needs to learn to stop diving in in the box

It was a rare moment of thickness from him. I can forgive him for the Stoke penalty as I think it's questionable albeit reckless. Last night was sheer stupidity and he really should have known better after the Stoke game. Very lucky to get away with it.

lol @ dean not giving that

Worrying that Howard Webb agrees as there's 'not enough impact on the player to be a penalty'.  Surely pulling someones shirt is a foul regardless of how much it impacts the player?

Looked a clear pen to me, he basically lost him and pulled his shirt to stop him scoring

If it affects the game it should be a pen but I do find giving pens for things that have no effect on the play a bit dodgy. If at all possible try and keep game flowing imo.

Worrying that Howard Webb agrees as there's 'not enough impact on the player to be a penalty'.  Surely pulling someones shirt is a foul regardless of how much it impacts the player?

Webb just agrees with the referee's decisions. It's pointless even having him there, BT are just throwing money away by employing him.

Looked a clear pen to me, he basically lost him and pulled his shirt to stop him scoring

If it affects the game it should be a pen but I do find giving pens for things that have no effect on the play a bit dodgy. If at all possible try and keep game flowing imo.

Yeah I agree but surely it's difficult to determine how much a shirt pull has affected the player?