The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

If we win this football loses.

In the space of 5 days you'll have gotten 4points from what should've been 0points.

4 points from what should have been 1 point. You in no way deserved to beat us. :lol: A draw was fair.

In the space of 5 days you'll have gotten 4points from what should've been 0points.

4 points from what should have been 1 point. You in no way deserved to beat us. :lol: A draw was fair.

:thup:

It's a shame we hadn't signed Shelvey sooner or I reckon we'd have had you.

Tbf no one deserved a point from that game despite the six goals ;)

Apart from the fact you shouldn't have had a pen and we could have had 2 or 3... :thup:

:thup:

It's a shame we hadn't signed Shelvey sooner or I reckon we'd have had you.

Probably. I'd rather Shelvey than Fellaini.

You mean apart from us being on top in every department, you could say we annihilated you!

7d49121547e81c254e94760399757655.png

Apart from the fact you shouldn't have had a pen and we could have had 2 or 3... :thup:

Should have had one pen that wasn't given I'd say. Plus Fellaini and Lingard missing sitters. Draw was fair.

You mean apart from us being on top in every department, you could say we annihilated you!

7d49121547e81c254e94760399757655.png

Looks pretty even to me. You'd expect the home side to have a little bit more of the momentum, especially since we played on the counter.