The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

What does Pardew keep scrawling in that little notebook?

When I am in mindnumbing meetings at work, i start making notes, then drift off into doodling, and without fail, never ever look at the notes again. It's basically just a token effort to appear to be trying.

I reckon that's his approach, too.

I used to doodle formations and write A Tribe Called Quest in my notebooks.

At school i used to do AVFC with various degrees of slope where the right hand part of the A runs parallel to the left hand side of the V.

I also used to draw the two tone records logo over and over, too.

When I am in mindnumbing meetings at work, i start making notes, then drift off into doodling, and without fail, never ever look at the notes again. It's basically just a token effort to appear to be trying.

At school i used to do AVFC with various degrees of slope where the right hand part of the A runs parallel to the left hand side of the V.

:thup: Blockheads logo here.

Reckon it's something really smart and thoughtful, like this:

http://i.imgur.com/wmZTG1G.gif

With over his misses lower down.

Geometric patterns, normally triangles and kites which morph into leaves. :thup:

Geometric patterns, normally triangles and kites which morph into leaves. :thup:

Various things written in the font used on The Stranglers "Gospel according to trhe men in black" album