The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I actually don't consider him to be smug at all, he just points out things with an above average amount of insight - which makes him light years ahead of other pundits in this country.

Obviously it's going disastrously for him but do I think he can come back and be a pundit? Sure he can. He took a gamble and it's not working out.

I actually don't consider him to be smug at all, he just points out things with an above average amount of insight - which makes him light years ahead of other pundits in this country.

Obviously it's going disastrously for him but do I think he can come back and be a pundit? Sure he can. He took a gamble and it's not working out.

:thup:

Haven't got a problem with GNev and wanted him to do well at Valencia

:thup: This Valencia shit is hilarious but he's a Premier League legend (whitey) and was a consummate professional. Should return to punditry and sack off the management nonsense tbf.

:sadnod: Also mainly because Sky employ people like Paul Merson, credibility isn't really high on their hit list.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't decide if this is a clever dig or not.

I didn't read it that way at all. It's jokey but I think it's meant as the truth based on something he probably realises himself with being on T.V.

Can't decide if this is a clever dig or not.

I didn't read it that way at all. It's jokey but I think it's meant as the truth based on something he probably realises himself with being on T.V.

Ah, this makes sense.  :thup:

The replies to Lineker's tweets are f***ing embarrassing, half of them are off fully grown blokes as well.

I do reckon it's a sly dig though.

Shat on Fugazi.

Without a doubt a dig at Neville though[emoji38]

Bit harsh on Fugazi that, I thought he was absolutely right in what he said [emoji6]