The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

:lol: Could add like three more Schmeichel's to that timeline for us. Movies didn't have sound, ffs.

Nazi Germany hadn't even happened yet.

MLB teams didn't even wear numbers on their unis.

Surprised sports where a thing yet tbh :lol:

:lol: The NBA didn't exist.

f***ing hell. Mahrez man. Crazy skilled impressive piece of a footballer. Best in the league, and well deserved on top.

He had a generally poor game too outside of the end product. Lost the ball quite a bit, lost nearly every 50-50, very poor/lazy defensively.

Leicester really are reaping the rewards of not having short sighted views on what an attacking player is meant to be doing first and foremost.

f***ing hell. Mahrez man. Crazy skilled impressive piece of a footballer. Best in the league, and well deserved on top.

He had a generally poor game too outside of the end product. Lost the ball quite a bit, lost nearly every 50-50, very poor/lazy defensively.

Leicester really are reaping the rewards of not having short sighted views on what an attacking player is meant to be doing first and foremost.

:scared:

Keeping Mharez and Vardy fit is the key for them.

I remember when we lost Bellamy back in 01/02 - that was a major blow. Alex Ferguson reckoned if he had stayed fit, we'd have won the league.

Vardy's only just come back from injury hasn't he? :lol:

I remember when we lost Bellamy back in 01/02 - that was a major blow. Alex Ferguson reckoned if he had stayed fit, we'd have won the league.

Bellamy got injured just before we were to play Arsenal at home as well I think. Massive blow.

Still would have been a stretch though.

I don't think he actually missed any Premier League games (?).

Fair enough. :thup:

Fair enough. :thup:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/35313650

This was a month ago, and includes Matty James, who's missed all of Leicester's season with a cruciate injury. They've been able to field a remarkably consistent line-up - another parallel with the 1981 Villa team.