The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Makes it interesting but Leicester should still win the league if they react in the right way.

If you has offered them three points from those two away game, Man City and Arsenal, before the fact they would definitely have taken it.

Arguably Arsenal aren't even their most likely challengers anyway. Think the 'OMG the title race has swung' narrative is a bit over done.

Can't believe all the sad cunts wanting Arsenal to win like, don't know why you wouldn't want Leicester to win!

It's absolutely bizarre, surely all neutrals would be rooting for the absolute fairytale scenario.

The fairytale can fuck off as long as NUFC are not involved.

:lol: Such a bitter attitude.

Fucking brilliant that.

Leicester's story has been fantastic but when it comes down to it, they're nowhere near as good as Arsenal as a footballing side and they don't deserve to be Premiership champions.

What utter nonsense. If they're top of the pile in May, they deserve it.

Fucking brilliant that.

Leicester's story has been fantastic but when it comes down to it, they're nowhere near as good as Arsenal as a footballing side and they don't deserve to be Premiership champions.

Mind boggles at this opinion, all Arsenal do better is short passing. I love short passing but the way Leicester play is just as valid and arguably more exciting.

Fucking brilliant that.

I usually agree with you Beren but :anguish: to that post

Guest palnese

Can't believe all the sad cunts wanting Arsenal to win like, don't know why you wouldn't want Leicester to win!

It's absolutely bizarre, surely all neutrals would be rooting for the absolute fairytale scenario.

The fairytale can fuck off as long as NUFC are not involved.

:lol: Such a bitter attitude.

Yep :lol:

f***ing brilliant that.

I sincerely hope you're fishing. Absolute car crash of a post.

Can't believe all the sad c***s wanting Arsenal to win like, don't know why you wouldn't want Leicester to win!

Not that I care either way but there would be uproar if Arsenal dived to get a penalty.

Red card decision was just as bad IMO. And the red card changed the game way more than the penalty

He dragged him down so in my book it was a yellow. I didn't see the first yellow, like.

Makes it interesting but Leicester should still win the league if they react in the right way.

If you has offered them three points from those two away game, Man City and Arsenal, before the fact they would definitely have taken it.

Arguably Arsenal aren't even their most likely challengers anyway. Think the 'OMG the title race has swung' narrative is a bit over done.

Given the later fixture, second spot is definitely Arsenal's to lose now. But Leicester winning at Man City last week meant they were allowed to slip up.

Not losing today would have been massive though. Shame :(

Can't believe all the sad c***s wanting Arsenal to win like, don't know why you wouldn't want Leicester to win!

Not that I care either way but there would be uproar if Arsenal dived to get a penalty.

Red card decision was just as bad IMO. And the red card changed the game way more than the penalty

What? Blatant yellow man :lol:

Game is 0-0 either way so I don't see how you quantify what impacted more tbh.

f***ing brilliant that.

Aye hope the best 'footballing side' always wins, screw ever rooting for an underdog that finds a way to compete :anguish:

Game is 0-0 either way so I don't see how you quantify what impacted more tbh.

The game was the same after the penalty as before. After the red card the game totally changed. Of course it had a bigger impact. In terms of actual gameplay not the scoreline obviously

Regardless of our position I want villa to win this. Can't stand Liverpool

Always nice to see Liverpool falter but it's bad enough that Sunderland are back breathing down our necks now.