The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

So poor. Love it.

No team could cope without Varela and the returned from loan because he got hype-fever Januzaj tbf

It's almost like having a fit full back who has played well is important. Or did you not notice we started Donald Love? Pay attention tbf.

So poor. Love it.

No team could cope without Varela and the returned from loan because he got hype-fever Januzaj tbf

It's almost like having a fit full back who has played well is important. Or did you not notice we started Donald Love? Pay attention tbf.

As if you can blame injuries man :lol: Depay alone will have cost more than the entire Midtjylland squad, not to mention Martial.

So poor. Love it.

As if you can blame injuries man :lol: Depay alone will have cost more than the entire Midtjylland squad, not to mention Martial.

I'm not blaming only injuries like but it's obviously a massive reason regardless of what the players cost. We're getting too many injuries under LVG though. Been a problem for a while. He's gone end of season regardless, maybe sooner.

So poor. Love it.

I'm not blaming only injuries like but it's obviously a massive reason regardless of what the players cost. We're getting too many injuries under LVG though. Been a problem for a while. He's gone end of season regardless, maybe sooner.

What the hell was this post all about then?

Everytime I watch Man Utd it's comical how bad they are.

De Gea

Jones

Rojo

Darmian

Valencia

Borthwick-Jackson

Varela

Shaw

Januzaj

Schweinsteiger

Young

Fellaini

Rooney

Just some of the injuries there mate.

Every team gets injuries, it's why you have a fucking squad.

I'll remember that when injuries are given as the reason Newcastle are in the relegation zone son.

We're in the relegation zone because we're shit. Injuries only make us more shit.

Guest neesy111

I'll remember that when injuries are given as the reason Newcastle are in the relegation zone son.

No, we just admit that we are awful instead of using excuses.

We're in the relegation zone because we're shit. Injuries only make us more shit.

:thup: Exactly.

We'll tank this lot at home anyway like but whatever.

TBF to Man Utd they have been crippled at FB this season, even the regens getting knackered. They also love a toss result away from home to a bunch of Euro no marks (Rotor, zalaegerszeg, Gala - when they were shit)