The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I find myself strangely rooting for ManU here, because of Leicester  :sad:

I imagine it's als really hard to root for a team as gutless as Arsenal too.

Got no beef with Arsenal, I quite like them.

:lol: Without looking it up, is it because you always beat them?

True story, I visited England in the early 2000s, back when Arsenal were at the top of their pomp. I secured a ticket for the London derby, and remember watching the game, and giggling like a madman watching the shit Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, etc... pulled off on the pitch. How I wished, at the time, that we were as good as they were...

:lol: Go to a Barcelona game and make a Newcastle wish. You've had power all this time and we're watching shit every week? :huff:

This Man Utd team played on Thursday by the way. Arsenal are a joke.

Bottlers. Today is one of the only times I've felt in danger playing Arsenal. That feeling was quickly gone like.

You guys deserved it by a very wide margin today. Fair play.

You have to be loving these youngsters coming through too.

How do you feel about Van Gaal? Have to respect his ability to bring some of these young guys through. Do you really want Mourinho coming in?

Bottlers. Today is one of the only times I've felt in danger playing Arsenal. That feeling was quickly gone like.

How do you feel about Van Gaal? Have to respect his ability to bring some of these young guys through. Do you really want Mourinho coming in?

:lol: Rashford's gonna be awesome on loan the next 10 years.

Manchester United have made some forward steps without doubt. They have more mobility without Rooney and Depay has looked very good the past two games.

Arsenal having their annual downturn, too many of their team have dipped form wise at once. They lack a top drawer centre half to play with Koscielny.

All in all, an enjoyable game and the right result imo.

Only the idiot fans want Mourinho. He'd run us into the ground. I don't particular want either of them. Wanted Klopp.

Negredo miss some sitters, like.

:lol: aye he's by far their biggest culprit, quite funny how many chances he's missed over past couple of month.

They do create quite well though, must be so frustrating for Neville. Not that I'm making excuses for how shite he's been.

Only the idiot fans want Mourinho. He'd run us into the ground. I don't particular want either of them. Wanted Klopp.

Break the bank for Pocchetino and Vertonghen. Jobs a good un for the next 5 years.