The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Allegri deserves so much credit for how he's improved them in Europe. Conte just couldn't do it.

Much better coach than he gets credit for. On par with the best and if never put amongst that level.

:thup: Totally got shit on at Milan by that utter clown Galliani by selling Thiago Silva and Ibra and not investing correctly.

Another Chelsea reject right there. Did Cuardado ever feature for them?  :lol:

Had about 5 sub appearances before Mourinho pied him off for more being auxiliary full back.

So strange. He seems a really versatile useful player. The number of decent players that have passed through that club man. Their squad doesn't look that great now too.

Allegri deserves so much credit for how he's improved them in Europe. Conte just couldn't do it.

Much better coach than he gets credit for. On par with the best and if never put amongst that level.

:thup: Totally got shit on at Milan by that utter clown Galliani by selling Thiago Silva and Ibra and not investing correctly.

Doesn't just do it with one formation either (or hasn't at Juve). Don't know how responsible he's been for transfers but nearly everyone they got in summer to replace the old guard have contributed this season.

Makes for a much better game if it stays 0-2 for a bit. Hallmarks of when they got cleaned out by the Spanish so far for Bayern, totally disregarding fine attacking opponents.

For all credit Juventus are getting, this Bayern defense has been shambles. I love Pep, but he has insisted with Kimmich as a central defender for couple of weeks now and it hasn't worked.

For all credit Juventus are getting, this Bayern defense has been shambles. I love Pep, but he has insisted with Kimmich as a central defender for couple of weeks now and it hasn't worked.

Do they have any other fit CBs?

Any of their other CMs or fullbacks would do a better job than what Kimmich has for the last 2 or 3 games I've seen for Bayern. Always at the end of mistakes.

Any of their other CMs or fullbacks would do a better job than what Kimmich has for the last 2 or 3 games I've seen for Bayern. Always at the end of mistakes.

In fact they could switch Alaba. Make zero sense.

Got a generic feed on for the Bayern vs Juventus match. Not even any stats or graphics during half time, so they showed highlights. Each goal was shown from 12 different angles. :lol:

Yeah, thought he looked onside as well. Bayern have been lucky to only be down 2-0. Haven't really created anything despite their possession. Juve is a very solid defensive team and Bayern has made it easy for them to counter as well.

Bayern are losing the plot.

The best they can hope for is that some of the Juve players on a yellow do something stupid, because they're not playing intelligently either.