The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I know Elliot is not a world beater, but how the fuck is he behind Randolph in the ROI pecking order?  Randolph is West Ham 2nd choice while Elliot has been playing regular Prem football all season and done well

I know Elliot is not a world beater, but how the fuck is he behind Randolph in the ROI pecking order?  Randolph is West Ham 2nd choice while Elliot has been playing regular Prem football all season and done well

I think it was because Elliot was injured a while back and Randolph got in, and put in some very good performances in the qualifiers. Earnt his place in the pecking order, mind you you're quite right, Randolph hasn't been playing as much as Elliot has.

Randolph was class against Germany and in the playoffs

Brazil ahead after a minute.

Not surprising, Uruguay's defence is hilarious

2-2. Suarez is the best player in the world at the moment. Everything he touches becomes goald.

David Luiz and Miranda are fucking shocking players. How Thiago Silva and Marquinhos don't start for this team is ridiculous. Ref has been horrible but that's no excuse, been a game of two different halfs. Draw is fair if not a bit harsh on Uruguay.

Spain still looks like going nowhere. Del Bosque doesn't seem to have a plan anymore; it was always going to be hard to replace our 2008-2012 winning team, but we look utterly lost on the pitch.

Feel so bad for you mate, how will you cope?

I know, just taking the piss :lol: Doubt anyone else will have seen much of the Spain friendlies on here though. I can barely be bothered to watch friendlies with teams I care about, let alone other international teams.