The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest firetotheworks

Cech is an absolutely f***ing terrible 'keeper and has been for ages.

Howay man :lol:

I thought the kneejerk reactions were exclusive to our games tbh :lol:

He's been s*** since about 2012 man. He's played for teams that rarely get tested at the back and 'an uncharacteristic mistake from Petr Cech' has been a mainstay since around about then.

Bollocks has he, was the best keeper in the league the season before last. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story though.

:lol: What?

I think you mean Lloris. Cech might have had the most amount of clean sheets that season but that doesn't make him the best 'keeper, that tends to happen when you have John Terry and Bratislav Ivanovic in front of you. It's a bit odd that Chelsea would change their 'keeper the season after he was 'the best in the league' don't you think? Cortois had the most amount of clean sheets last season as well.

He's been s*** since about 2012 man. He's played for teams that rarely get tested at the back and 'an uncharacteristic mistake from Petr Cech' has been a mainstay since around about then.

Bollocks has he, was the best keeper in the league the season before last. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story though.

He was never best keeper in the world.

Where did i say that? :lol:

Guest neesy111

I think you mean Lloris. Cech might have had the most amount of clean sheets that season but that doesn't make him the best 'keeper, that tends to happen when you have John Terry and Bratislav Ivanovic in front of you. It's a bit odd that Chelsea would change their 'keeper the season after he was 'the best in the league' don't you think? Cortois had the most amount of clean sheets last season as well.

Lloris :lol: they changed their keeper because Courtois was going to leave otherwise, they chose youth other the right now had nothing to do with Cech's performances as their keeper.

Last time i checked there's other keepers than in the Premier League.....

Guest neesy111

Last time i checked there's other keepers than in the Premier League.....

FFS, apologies.

He's been shit since about 2012 man. He's played for teams that rarely get tested at the back and 'an uncharacteristic mistake from Petr Cech' has been a mainstay since around about then.

Agreed, another poor GK solution from Wenger.

Guest firetotheworks

Lloris :lol: they changed their keeper because Courtois was going to leave otherwise, they chose youth other the right now had nothing to do with Cech's performances as their keeper.

Lloris was brilliant in 13/14 like. I dunno what's funny about that. They changed their 'keeper and the result was exactly the same. Over the past few years the discussion has been whether Lloris, then De Gea or Courtois are the best 'keeper in the league. Cech was never part of that discussion because he's made blatant 'uncharacteristic errors'

:thup: Spot on, Mou said as much on MOTD as well. Nice to see the myth about playing behind a good defence makes it easy for a keeper as well.

Lloris was brilliant in 13/14 like. I dunno what's funny about that. They changed their 'keeper and the result was exactly the same. Over the past few years the discussion has been whether Lloris, then De Gea or Courtois are the best 'keeper in the league. Cech was never part of that discussion because he's made blatant 'uncharacteristic errors'

Lloris made just as many if not more errors, he was just more flashy in no way was he the best keeper in the league. Also i doubt Courtois has been in the discussion as best keeper in the league for last few years considering last year was his first season.