The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Thats not a dive ffs. He clearly exaggerates, but it's not a dive at all. He puts his body infront of the West Ham player, who runs into him. Awful decision to give a foul against him and a yellow in my opinion.

:lol: :lol:

It's a clear dive.

Don't prontonise me nees. I'm not the only one that doesn't think it's a clear dive. For me it's not a dive at all actually. He throws himself to the ground dramatically, but he's going down no matter how you spin it since the West Ham player runs into him from behind.

Not convinced that's a dive. Don't think it was a penalty either mind.

Clear dive, you don't go that high up in the air by a tackle or being tripped.

Well there's a difference between exaggerating contact and diving. I thought that there was a tangle of the legs and that, along with the pressure from the defender, put him off balance. Not saying it was a foul by Ogbonna either by the way, rather a fairly innocuous coming-together in the penalty box.

Thats not a dive ffs. He clearly exaggerates, but it's not a dive at all. He puts his body infront of the West Ham player, who runs into him. Awful decision to give a foul against him and a yellow in my opinion.

It's a clear dive, his only intention was to jump into the defender and bounce off him to con the referee into giving a penalty. Correct decision.

He's ahead of the West Ham player ffs. How does he jump into the defender?

Well there's a difference between exaggerating contact and diving. I thought that there was a tangle of the legs and that, along with the pressure from the defender, put him off balance. Not saying it was a foul by Ogbonna either by the way, rather a fairly innocuous coming-together in the penalty box.

This x 1000. :thup: IMO at least.

"Put his body infront of the West Ham player" ffs :lol: So fucking Brazilian.

Let's just say he jumped into the WH player, dangerous play, straight red.

It's a clear dive.

Don't prontonise me nees. I'm not the only one that doesn't think it's a clear dive. For me it's not a dive at all actually. He throws himself to the ground dramatically, but he's going down no matter how you spin it since the West Ham player runs into him from behind.

Only the West Ham player doesn't run into him, he runs into the West Ham player to fake the foul and try and con the referee into giving a penalty = dive.

He caused the contact! It's diving if you throw your body into another person and fall over! :lol: Bunch of modern day football mugs.

It's a clear dive.

Only the West Ham player doesn't run into him, he runs into the West Ham player to fake the foul and try and con the referee into giving a penalty = dive.

Exactly, just because there's contact doesn't mean it's not a dive/intention to con the ref.

It's a clear dive, his only intention was to jump into the defender and bounce off him to con the referee into giving a penalty. Correct decision.

He's ahead of the West Ham player ffs. How does he jump into the defender?

To the side, obviously. If he was clearly in front of the player he could have just carried on and had a shot. He wasn't.

"Put his body infront of the West Ham player" ffs :lol: So f***ing Brazilian.

Let's just say he jumped into the WH player, dangerous play, straight red.

Don't make this a thing about nationality. I'm sitting with bunch of Swedes who agree. Commentator said the same, really harsh decision from the ref.

It's a clear dive.

I definitely don't agree with this. But each to their own.

He caused the contact! It's diving if you throw your body into another person and fall over! :lol: Bunch of modern day football mugs.

This.

Brave call by the ref. On the replay it clearly looks like he leaves his leg into the defender and goes down straight away. Total stupidity considering the stakes. Imagine if his absence is what loses them the league? West Ham have bossed the game so far, could easily get a result here.

Can second yellows be challenged? I know a straight red being overturned is quite common.

Brave call by the ref. On the replay it clearly looks like he leaves his leg into the defender and goes down straight away. Total stupidity considering the stakes. Imagine if his absence is what loses them the league? West Ham have bossed the game so far, could easily get a result here.

Can second yellows be challenged? I know a straight red being overturned is quite common.

Yellows can only be contested on the grounds of mistaken identity.

I can only assume these apologist f***s haven't seen the angle from the goalline, where you can see him hop inside, miles away from the ball, purely to cause contact.

I've seen every angle possible and can clearly see the ball right there. But clearly we both have a different definition of dive and miles as well for that matter. :thup: