The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Just seen the Vardy incident. For me he was looking for it and exaggerated the contact rather than dived. Should have been pulled to one side and warned and play should have continued.

Thank you. Like Parsley and someone said. Exactly how I saw it as well. Guess Semtex can't call you a samba boy however, you don't have those moves.  :coolsmiley:

Taken aside and given a talk to when you're trying to simulate a penalty. Wtf. :lol:

Didn't read the talken to the side btw. I just think played should've continued. Please watch the Reid penalty. He does the same thing with his legs as Vardy did. He moved into Morgans path. It's a pen all day if the ref actually gave them consistently. Would be about 50 of them every game.

King power booing ref who gave them a point.  :lol: small time c***s

Who took them down to 10 men and then took away the lead. Not that weird.

Rightfully down to 10. Rightfully getting a pen called for Morgan's yearly bull s*** of holding people. No sympathy from me.

Bit of a bias showing through though. Those calls are never made in the usual match, you rarely see them. Two against the same side, you can see them feeling hard done by.

Rightfully down to 10. Rightfully getting a pen called for Morgan's yearly bull s*** of holding people. No sympathy from me.

Bit of a bias showing through though. Those calls are never made in the usual match, you rarely see them. Two against the same side, you can see them feeling hard done by.

But they did get one for them as well however. Schlupp dove. Ref was bad. Morgan could've easily gotten a yellow earlier as well.

It's nothing like the Reid pen ffs. Dear me. :lol:

Getting in front of someone when jostling at a corner is nothing like jumping into a defender for no reason to try and con the referee into giving a pen.

Getting in front of someone when jostling at a corner is nothing like jumping into a defender for no reason to try and con the referee into giving a pen.

But Reid moves into his path to get a penalty. Check his right leg on a replay and you'll see what I mean. He does that to convince the ref and make the fall more convincing.

But they did get one for them as well however. Schlupp dove. Ref was bad. Morgan could've easily gotten a yellow earlier as well.

The ref wasn't bad bar the last 5 minutes though, Vardy was a deservedly sent off and the penalty for West Ham correct.

Think penalties yeah, you get the odd rough decision. All sides get them, a sending off and you completely handicap a team. Like ours in the derby, such a severe decision for those kind of scenarios. The refs are trying to be the star & its a joke. Ruins the games.

Just seen the Vardy incident. For me he was looking for it and exaggerated the contact rather than dived. Should have been pulled to one side and warned and play should have continued.

Thank you. Like Parsley and someone said. Exactly how I saw it as well. Guess Semtex can't call you a samba boy however, you don't have those moves.  :coolsmiley:

:lol:

You'd be surprised.

It's classed as simulation nowadays rather than a dive, and technically I'd call that simulation but it was a warning and not a booking. If he did it again it should have been a booking. It's about refereeing with common sense and not necessarily by the book for me. Depends on your outlook though. Certainly was never, evr anything near a penalty though. Maybe I'm biased as a CB. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Got to bear in mind that Flip is an avid supporter of diving & cheating within the game.

Ofcourse he is, he's forrin. 

But Reid moves into his path to get a penalty. Check his right leg on a replay and you'll see what I mean. He does that to convince the ref and make the fall more convincing.

Jesus Christ. It's a corner, he gets in front of him as running in for the ball as the corner is coming in.

Referee had warned Huth and Morgan as well, can have no complaints.

Got to bear in mind that Flip is an avid supporter of diving & cheating within the game.

Ofcourse he is, he's forrin.

That escalated.

Basically how you came to that conclusion so don't really see how that escalated. ;)

Thats a blatant dive from Vardy like, he's running alongside the defender then takes a unnecessary step into the defender to gain contact and to get a pen, even in real time you can see him move towards the defender. Thats simulation to con the ref, and that is a bookable offence and therefore a send yellow.

The law is about trying to con the ref, he tried to con the ref. Correct decision.

Ref had a good game until the last 5 minutes where he got the two pen calls the wrong way round.

I agree with the pens the wrong way around for Leicester.

Simulation is classed as a booking also, by the law.

Should have been a bit more common sense refereeing though - I think you'd have no players left on the pitch if you booked people for simulation all the time.

The game requires it like, to stop it continuing as much as it does...

Seemed more like a statement booking than owt else.

We should really be hoping for the title to wrapped up early. Leicester have the best chance of doing so and hope Spurs get 2nd place sewn up. Dread for us to go into that final match with the title on the line.

Thats a blatant dive from Vardy like, he's running alongside the defender then takes a unnecessary step into the defender to gain contact and to get a pen, even in real time you can see him move towards the defender. Thats simulation to con the ref, and that is a bookable offence and therefore a send yellow.

and a foul which was also a yellow. Should have had a straight red :yao: