The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

Glenn Whelan has had a good game.

Glenn Whelan ffs. Couldn't be further from a 21st century Premier League name.

Particularly liked the bit where he stood with his hands up and watched Kane score.

Just reminds me of a coventry player like Noel Whlean.

Guest firetotheworks

As brilliant as it'll be for Leicester to win the league, Spurs play undoubtedly the best football like.

Guest chopey

I remember when Pochettino brought his Southampton team to St James for the first time and he played with both wide midfielders hugging the touchline and spreading the game over the full width of the pitch, Pardew went into full tactical genius mode ............................................and did nothing until the 80th minute.

I remember when Pochettino brought his Southampton team to St James for the first time and he played with both wide midfielders hugging the touchline and spreading the game over the full width of the pitch, Pardew went into full tactical genius mode ............................................and did nothing until the 80th minute.

I remember the English press going into uproar at how plucky Nigel Adkins was sacked for some unknown Johnny Foreigner. Tits.

I remember when we were a better team than Spurs.

The model of a well run club, the b******s. I think the title is theirs after the Vardy/Leicester result yesterday.

They've still got to be pretty much perfect for the rest of the season to win the title, Leicester still big favourites.

I do think it will be an interesting few weeks though.

As brilliant as it'll be for Leicester to win the league, Spurs play undoubtedly the best football like.

Spurs are a far superior side IMO.

Lost twice to Leicester. I reckon Spurs win the title as the nerves get to Leicester but if Spurs don't win it - they'll have lost it because they lost to Leicester twice.

They did lose twice right?

Lost twice to Leicester. I reckon Spurs win the title as the nerves get to Leicester but if Spurs don't win it - they'll have lost it because they lost to Leicester twice.

and to us, deservedly so aswell.

Just the once

Aye. More than deserve not to win it.

Sent from my ars using my mouth

Fyp.

I don't have anything wrong with your post, I've just been wanting to make that joke :lol: