Club Atlas 2-1 Newcastle United - FT

Yorkie

With your relaxed gun laws, if you could shoot Mike Williamson too, that'd be helpful.

Ta.

I shook his hand yesterday and the only thing I could think while we shook hands was how much terrible shit I've said about him.

Someone tweet Neil Sika (sp?) and see if he can cast

I remember that guy! He made staying up into the early hours to listen to a pre season fixture the US worth it... 'negative pass to the midfield circle', 'Demba Baaaa', 'Ameeohhbii doing some lollipops'  :lol: :lol:

Someone tweet Neil Sika (sp?) and see if he can cast

I remember that guy! He made staying up into the early hours to listen to a pre season fixture the US worth it... 'negative pass to the midfield circle', 'Demba Baaaa', 'Ameeohhbii doing some lollipops'  :lol: :lol:

Christ I actually remember listening to that game of yours. :lol: Against Philadelphia or something? Was bloody brilliant.

@NUFC: #NUFC v @atlasfc: Krul, Janmaat, Williamson, Lascelles, Haidara, Anita, Colback ©, Sissoko, Gouffran, de Jong, Cisse. #ToonArmyUSA

@NUFC: #NUFC subs v @atlasfc: Darlow, Woodman, Ferguson, Bigirimana, Obertan, Aarons, Armstrong, Perez. #ToonArmyUSA