Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Nothing in front of him to help protect the back four. Not much stopping crosses coming in from the wing. Plus a centre back partner who is  past his best..  Not really sure what people really expect...

• 2 weeks later...

Really good defensively but some of his clearances worry me so much as in he doesn't clear them very far or makes dubious decisions (clears out when heading back to the keeper is a better option).

That will get coached out of him though.

Aye I thought that once or twice like but he's quality. For me him and MBiwa would have been a great combo

Neither very good in the air like

Aye.

BUt very good today indeed. Had one excellent tackle in the first half in particular. He's much more comfortable with more cultured teams. Against a 4-4-2 with the likes of Igahlo and Deeney and he falls to pieces so far. I hope he's turned the corner. Agree, on his clearances they're regularly flat. Whether the head or the foot.

Would've been nice to see him score from the header before Mitrovic's goal

Would have been nicer if he just hit it with his foot :lol: nee idea why he headed something that was knee height :lol:

Aye just looked back there. Guess a header is more controlled but he basically couldn't miss if he kicked it :lol:

Aye I thought that once or twice like but he's quality. For me him and MBiwa would have been a great combo

Neither very good in the air like

Aye.

BUt very good today indeed. Had one excellent tackle in the first half in particular. He's much more comfortable with more cultured teams. Against a 4-4-2 with the likes of Igahlo and Deeney and he falls to pieces so far. I hope he's turned the corner. Agree, on his clearances they're regularly flat. Whether the head or the foot.

Did the poor headed clearance thing just before the goal as well...