Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Guest reefatoon

Amazing thread thus far

You think? Keep popping in to see if this bastard has signed yet, and all I am seeing is a constant stream of Stock, Aitken and Waterman wannabee bastards spouting utter wallop all over the place. Absolute aids. Might check out the "lets while away the hours making up songs" forum, see if they have any news on Mbemba.

Amazing thread thus far

You think? Keep popping in to see if this b****** has signed yet, and all I am seeing is a constant stream of Stock, Aitken and Waterman wannabee b******s spouting utter wallop all over the place. Absolute aids. Might check out the "lets while away the hours making up songs" forum, see if they have any news on Mbemba.

On that note...

Do do do Mbembas from the Congo....

Not gonna sign him for my footy manager team mind.  Wijnaldum I already did last year, so was surprised when we got him.

http://fmscreenshots.weebly.com/uploads/8/0/0/0/800049/9764005_orig.png

19? Is that Football Manager 2002 you're playing?

Guest ElCid

If it's not confirmed today, I'd begin to think there is some kind of problem personally.

Didn't the signings last Summer take about 3 days to announce if I remember right

@MsiDouglas: @IanMearnsMP yes. But not officially announced yet. Think it's a visa thing

Couldn't they just come out and say that if so? Obviously the club is s*** at PR so there's that :lol:

It is also good to see members of parliament focus on the important issues :thup:

Guest optimistic nit

Then I saw his face, Chancel Mbemba

Didn't know his date, of birth when he signed.

I'm in love, I'm a believer.

Chancel Mbemba's

:thup: :lol:

That's absolute class :lol: