Chancel Mbemba

Nobody

Wij, 24hrs; Mit, 18hrs; Mbemba, 50hrs and counting (toon touchdown to announcement). Should we be worried?

There's a lot of small print in these contracts, he's probably just looking for his readers.

Elvis - Return to Sender

Chancel Mbemba

His age unknown

Might be 20

Might be old

The lad's from Congo

Gave Willo the sack

Don't ask his age because those papers keep coming back

Flew over from Belgium

He's the next Kompany

His bones say 20

But his face looks 43

If there is doubt (ahem) about his age, I mean medically, not a deal breaker, but wouldn't surprise me if club tried to re-negotiate (less buy them young, sell them on potential)  :yikes:

It's like a car though. If you bought one that had been clocked, as long as the paper work looked kosher you shouldn't lose when you sell it.

If there is doubt (ahem) about his age, I mean medically, not a deal breaker, but wouldn't surprise me if club tried to re-negotiate (less buy them young, sell them on potential)  :yikes:

It's like a car though. If you bought one that had been clocked, as long as the paper work looked kosher you shouldn't lose when you sell it.

Unless the car breaks down cos it's older and more knackered than you think.

Yeah but as soon as it started to act up you'd think, hey up best get rid. Then we can punt him to Real Madrid for £13mil.

typed Mbemba into youtube

what

not a terrible song, but the most awkward movement by the singer that I've ever, ever seen.

Class, but surreal! Makes Ian Curtis look rhym...Rim....Riith... (Ahem), like he can dance...  :embarrassed:

Yeah but as soon as it started to act up you'd think, hey up best get rid. Then we can punt him to Real Madrid for £13mil.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47495000/jpg/_47495841_000810782-1.jpg

A simple lesson from the Frank Butcher school of economics!