York City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 29/7/15 @ 7.45 pm BST

Nobody

Perez slips the ball to De Jong who forces save out if Flinders in the opening exchanges here #nufc

The corner is quickly taken and Aarons lashes a shot at Flinders #nufc

Guest Roger Kint

Glad they let everyone know they werent taking it seriously before fans took days off and stuff mind. To think i got called negative for not agreeing that we would finish 7th this year, barely field a side 10 days before our first game :lol:

Who said we would finish 7th? :lol:

Some lunatic who came into work today. Thought he was going to collapse when i said the squad right now is going to do well to get 11/12th :lol:

Glad they let everyone know they werent taking it seriously before fans took days off and stuff mind. To think i got called negative for not agreeing that we would finish 7th this year, barely field a side 10 days before our first game :lol:

Some lunatic who came into work today. Thought he was going to collapse when i said the squad right now is going to do well to get 11/12th :lol:

Aye, 2 or 3 quality signings and i might agree with him but as it stands not a chance.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye, 2 or 3 quality signings and i might agree with him but as it stands not a chance.

Thats it, as it stands we are woefully undermanned in quality at the back to expect too much improvement

Mitrovic heads over from Ferguson's free-kick. Good movement in the box.

How many chances does he f***ing need man FFS

"Mitrovic heads wide after left wing cross #nufc"

Maybe a couple more?