York City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 29/7/15 @ 7.45 pm BST

Nobody

So I count 18 players that could arguably be considered a first team player that isn't involved tonight.

Will be a completely different team against Gladbach, most probably.

:thup: I've no problem with the team selection, given we've had such a positive pre-season until this point.

Our back 4 is so disjointed for their first goal and Bigi seemingly has no clue about the goalscorer making a run off his shoulder.  Big difference between CM and RB lads.

So I count 18 players that could arguably be considered a first team player that isn't involved tonight.

Will be a completely different team against Gladbach, most probably.

:thup: I've no problem with the team selection, given we've had such a positive pre-season until this point.

:lol: Have we ever had a "positive" pre-season? And who the fuck cares?

edit: am I allowed to post these? Never know on this place what I can and cant :lol:

Aye, the longstanding rules on football clips are really confusing.

:lol: it's so so clear.

tbf, there is some confusion as to whether our play constitutes as football in those vines.

I thought Lascelles was meant to be quite pacey? That was Williamson-esque.

Pace is not equivalent to lateral movement and general agility. He is definitely way too "high", though. It is not a proper defensive stance at all, he is almost standing up straight.

The second goal is a great finish by that random trialist, btw :lol: You can tell he wants this contract.

edit: am I allowed to post these? Never know on this place what I can and cant :lol:

Aye, the longstanding rules on football clips are really confusing.

:lol: it's so so clear.

tbf, there is some confusion as to whether our play constitutes as football in those vines.

:laugh: