York City 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 29/7/15 @ 7.45 pm BST

Nobody

Honestly, there was nowt really redeeming about that. And told us nowt beyond the bleedin obvious. We need defenders; Lascelles is horrific.

Alot of Forest fans said this at the time, and they didn't think Darlow was much better.

As we have learned previously, I believe the fans of the club he came from, who watched him week in, week out.

Guest Gino14

Mbemba will help things a lot, but he'll need some time to settle.  I don't understand why it's so hard for us to pick up a decent clogger of a centre back, no one special, just a solid defender who does the basics right.  Most other teams have one and they can generally be picked up for 3-4m. 

Mbemba will help things a lot, but he'll need some time to settle.  I don't understand why it's so hard for us to pick up a decent clogger of a centre back, no one special, just a solid defender who does the basics right.  Most other teams have one and they can generally be picked up for 3-4m.

Willo is the epitome of "Clogger" and "Back to basics"

Christ, Anthony Straker scored. Is a cult hero for Motherwell for being incomprehensibly bad at every opportunity last season.

Most ridiculous goal I've ever seen, like. Totally unmarked at the far post, ball smashed off his foot into the ground and bounced into orbit, Darlow didn't fancy doing owt, Straker ran around and met the ball on re-entry, scored from a foot out. Darlow's having a cup of bovril and a giggle.

As long as Stifler had a good day out.

He's in York dungeon sweet talking a mannequin as we speak.

Was it Stifler who asked for advice about some lass he liked, and everyone started telling him to go round her house in the middle of the night and sing outside her window?

Sure I remember something like that  :lol: