West Ham 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 14/09/15 - Post-match reaction from page 40

BlueStar

If it wasn't for the fact that we are supporters, you have to admit this is just hilarious. Fat Ashley takes the cheap option and hires a has been manager who has been useless for years, buys a bunch of expensive unproven young players because they might one day be sold for a profit, and the whole things goes spectacularly tits up within 5 games.

Why are Pole so shock at this result? Looked shit for past years

I know for a fact that you speak English, man. I've heard you talk. Come on.

Slim's schtick is the most tedious bullshit on the forum. By all accounts he's a normal, functioning human being who, for some reason, gets a kick out of acting like an absolute retard on here.

I know this is almost certainly giggs, but have really only won two league games since January?

Yep. Three this year.

http://i.imgur.com/nfzObkM.png

That Carver run, man :lol:

Phahaha, can still barely believe it.

I don't give a fuck what any one says ... I sat in me local and I started to cry, were a team that has no hope and it's plain as day that were going down its fucking shambolic, And the fact the Mackems are above us, who lets be honest are the only team in the league who are playing just as shite as us.... I don't know wtf is going on but it needs sorted fucking shambles

I know this is almost certainly giggs, but have really only won two league games since January?

Yep. Three this year.

http://i.imgur.com/nfzObkM.png

Unrealistic expectations them deluded Geordies. Always protesting over nothing. Don't know how good they have it with Ashley FTM. FTM.

I don't give a fuck what any one says ... I sat in me local and I started to cry, were a team that has no hope and it's plain as day that were going down its fucking shambolic, And the fact the Mackems are above us, who lets be honest are the only team in the league who are playing just as shite as us.... I don't know wtf is going on but it needs sorted fucking shambles

There's no need to cry, like. And I cry at a great many a thing.

What makes you cry, Yorkie?

Injustice.

This game was a genuine shambles. If we kept the ball for any length of time it was in the wrong areas and ended up with either a long pass into Cisse or us getting raped on the counter. Cisse himself was just horrific, that man cannot start as a lone striker ever again. Wide players offered nothing, kept running into traffic. Midfield didn't control the game or protect the back 4 or create anything. Full backs got forward well, Haidara might actually just be rubbish. Janmaat was decent I guess. That's about it.

Injustice.

You ever need a word I'm here, man.

Guest Geordiesned

Seen a few comments on Twitter that some of our lot were spitting on people, including women and children, outside the ground tonight. Anyone know anything about this?

Injustice.

You ever need a word I'm here, man.

:aww:

We haven't really been a team that is a goal threat for quite some time now and hence nicked a few wins here and there by chance or buckling down to long periods without possession...Cisse can't play as a lone striker and we don't seem to have the players who can join up with him quickly although Winjambum looked like he might be able to do that and Sissoko has done it irregularly in the past. Think we have to accept that this is a project in its very early days and Win and Thauvin will take a few months to get upto pace of what is a very fast and physical league packed with very fit high octane players....Not something they have faced in France and Holland.

The biggest revelation is that we really lack a 'door opener' a Hatem type and the final phase is too slow and by the book so mostly easily read and average..Win could become more of a ball player but he seems very similar to Sissoko in many ways with bursts of pace and athleticism but maybe not an eye for the killer pass...We don't really have someone who looks up in posesssion...Colback and Anita are steady and goodish but have very little impact on games bar being tidy and getting themselves around the park...All in all we're a very nervous reactive side that can't yet see how to control phases of play for a few minutes here and there...I'm not fooled by all this passing it around deep in our half stuff.

The am/f/wide either have to come narrow or the one on the alternative side of the pitch to where the ball is coming from has to get into the box with one other and we have to do that regularly...There simply has to be more threat on goal from somewhere. Nobody seems to know how to break a side down...

Guest neesy111

Seen a few comments on Twitter that some of our lot were spitting on people, including women and children, outside the ground tonight. Anyone know anything about this?

Wouldn't surprise me tbh, its be our younger lot in the away end tonight.  :anguish:

Was dreadful tonight and if anything, this lot have regressed from last season, as hard as that seems.  Gary Neville made some excellent points, post match but he stopped short of having a go at the owner, who had extinguished the spark of excitement that used to be there with NUFC.  we are nothing more than a car shoe room for the odd player who can be arsed, or for imports to pick up an way wage. Has it really come to this?

Mclaren needs more time, but we are in a relegation scrap. No two ways about it.