Newcastle United vs Watford - Saturday 19th September at 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

Guest Roger Kint

This is a massive game for McClaren, first time pressure will truly be on if he picks the wrong team and we get beat.

Cisse, Colback, and Sissoko should be absolutely nowhere near the first 11.

Dont fancy our chances of that seeing some of his comments about it being due to the new players needing to settle and get used to PL football. Its the useless fuckers already here that have been the biggest culprits so far

This is a massive game for McClaren, first time pressure will truly be on if he picks the wrong team and we get beat.

Dont fancy our chances of that seeing some of his comments about it being due to the new players needing to settle and get used to PL football. Its the useless f***ers already here that have been the biggest culprits so far

not sure i think sissoko should be dropped...maybe play him central or LW? I prefer Thauvin on RW. Crossing will not come natural for any of them...but i think we could benefit from other abilities.

Guest Roger Kint

Dont fancy our chances of that seeing some of his comments about it being due to the new players needing to settle and get used to PL football. Its the useless f***ers already here that have been the biggest culprits so far

not sure i think sissoko should be dropped...maybe play him central or LW? I prefer Thauvin on RW. Crossing will not come natural for any of them...but i think we could benefit from other abilities.

He needs to do something about getting Perez in as a minimum, i still cant comprehend how he wont give Aarons more than 15 mins in a season he started Obertan in 2/3 games.

Guest Roger Kint

Well Aarons wasn't fit at the start.

He played most pre season games and was on the bench for the Southampton game and every game since, how fit do you want the lad to be?

Well Aarons wasn't fit at the start.

He played most pre season games and was on the bench for the Southampton game and every game since, how fit do you want the lad to be?

He had a chance to impress against Northampton and didn't take it.

Guest vondutchie

Part of me thinks that there's a bit of a strategy to hold him back until he signs a new deal. We all know how good this lad is, it won't be long until his performances start getting the big boys interested. He reminds me of a really young Romeo Castelen, unfortunately he never fulfilled his potential but for a while he was an absolute top player.

Part of me thinks that there's a bit of a strategy to hold him back until he signs a new deal. We all know how good this lad is, it won't be long until his performances start getting the big boys interested. He reminds me of a really young Romeo Castelen, unfortunately he never fulfilled his potential but for a while he was an absolute top player.

That would perhaps be a good strategy if we were scoring goals for fun and the two wide players we were picking ahead of him were doing the business....

He needs to do something about getting Perez in as a minimum, i still cant comprehend how he wont give Aarons more than 15 mins in a season he started Obertan in 2/3 games.

Yes, hope to see both de jong and Perez start.

De Jong and Perez should work together well, no matter who is striker and who is AM. They can both make the ball stick and they can both create things, but they present slightly different challenges to defenders. Playing the two of them would improve us massively.

Drop Wijnaldum back into CM and we've already become about 50% better.

Krul

Janmaat  Mbemba  Colo  Haidara

Sissoko      Wijnaldum

DeJong (Not checked if he's injured prior to posting)

Thauvin        Perez        Aarons

First win of the season.

Krul

Janmaat  Mbemba  Colo  Haidara

Sissoko      Wijnaldum

DeJong (Not checked if he's injured prior to posting)

Thauvin        Perez        Aarons

First win of the season.

Would have the same team.