Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Simple question really.

Ashley might, just might sell if we go down and stay there.

Yes - 74    (29,4%)

No  - 178  (70,6%)

Regardless of if Ashley goes or not, we fucking deserve to go down. Going about everything the wrong way, stinking the place out with our awful attitude towards the fans and the idea of trying to do more than just exist. Nobody deserves it more than us right now.

If I was neutral I'd want us to go down because we're a disgrace to the sport.

Well, not really; I wouldn't know what I'd want if I was neutral. I'd probably be utterly clueless like every other neutral. I'd definitely have a bullshit opinion based on stereotype and recycled punditry though, that's for sure.

Genuinely don't give a fuck any longer. Staying up year on year has seen me so apathetic it's beyond belief, I still follow the club and the results but I don't care about it now, the emotion it used to stir in me, good and bad, has gone. When I bother to watch us I generally watch in silence, no celebrating goals, no anger about goals conceded - nothing. If staying up is going to mean this continues then fuck it, let's go down 2 or 3 divisions. At least I might care again, because the current state of play is fucking awful. 

Genuinely don't give a f*** any longer. Staying up year on year has seen me so apathetic it's beyond belief, I still follow the club and the results but I don't care about it now, the emotion it used to stir in me, good and bad, has gone. When I bother to watch us I generally watch in silence, no celebrating goals, no anger about goals conceded - nothing. If staying up is going to mean this continues then f*** it, let's go down 2 or 3 divisions. At least I might care again, because the current state of play is f***ing awful.

:sadnod:

Genuinely don't give a f*** any longer. Staying up year on year has seen me so apathetic it's beyond belief, I still follow the club and the results but I don't care about it now, the emotion it used to stir in me, good and bad, has gone. When I bother to watch us I generally watch in silence, no celebrating goals, no anger about goals conceded - nothing. If staying up is going to mean this continues then f*** it, let's go down 2 or 3 divisions. At least I might care again, because the current state of play is f***ing awful.

:sadnod:

Same here.

I just don't see why he would sell if we go down? The club would be worth much less than in the PL. If we go down, i think he will invest enough for us to go up straight away again.

Agree.

Watch his interview from before the WHU game and it's quite telling tbh. He certainly wasn't going to flog us if that's anything to go by. Don't see what's changed.

Genuinely don't give a fuck any longer. Staying up year on year has seen me so apathetic it's beyond belief, I still follow the club and the results but I don't care about it now, the emotion it used to stir in me, good and bad, has gone. When I bother to watch us I generally watch in silence, no celebrating goals, no anger about goals conceded - nothing. If staying up is going to mean this continues then fuck it, let's go down 2 or 3 divisions. At least I might care again, because the current state of play is fucking awful. 

I'm just happy Tom Pippy made me see the light concerning NFL.

I just don't see why he would sell if we go down? The club would be worth much less than in the PL. If we go down, i think he will invest enough for us to go up straight away again.

honestly never got that thought process either, premier league cash may be relatively big but its as if he'd go broke "loaning" the club the cash to make sure it goes straight back up

I suppose the logic would be that the main reason he's still the owner is because of the money that he gets because of being owner.... take that away and maybe he would look to sell?

I suppose the logic would be that the main reason he's still the owner is because of the money that he gets because of being owner.... take that away and maybe he would look to sell?

Or invest some money and be back in the PL in 12 months?

This is me too.

Or invest some money and be back in the PL in 12 months?

Aye but what if it fails? hasn't seemed the type to take risks like that so far.

Very little exposure for Sports Direct in the lower leagues - no interest in owning us.

plenty of championship games on sky and last time we were on tv shit loads and he won't get the price he wants outside the premier league so why would he sell?

Very little exposure for Sports Direct in the lower leagues - no interest in owning us.

Well at the least that means we would need to get relegated to league one, which also could mean that we wouldn't bounce back up for a very long time.

No thanks.

Actually surprised how close the vote is.

When you look at the start we've had, the gaping gaps in the squad, the injuries, the constant shipping of goals and the fact we've only got one forward capable of playing in SMc's system then I think you can stick a fork in us.

Edit - out of interest, what makes the 'No' voters think we can pick up 35 points over the rest of the season? Genuine question.