Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone voting yes is a joke in my opinion and id guess most aren't from the local area the atmosphere around the hole city was awful last time we went down.

what a idiotic post with no factual knowledge of the demographic vote ,i am 52 supported since a bairn and lived in Newcastle all my life and even in shit times before Ashley when our ownership was Westwood,Seymour anand co atleast i enjoyed football as they never cheated us into thinking we were anything or going places and now i just feel empty and hopeless with only nothing to look forward too anytime soon .relegation i hope makes him sell if not a bit of financial pain will give me a bit of pleasure and never thought i would say that about my club going down

No way. We wouldn't come back up for years.

Can't believe how many people are saying yes if I'm honest

Terrible shame it'd be to miss all this...

That's fair enough - but I don't see how dropping down into the Championship would help things (let alone the potential on embarking on a mega tumble down the divisions). If we're gonna be shite, I'd rather be shite in the PL. At the very least, we can watch sides with quality players more regularly. The Championship is a glorified street brawl and even though our season down there was the best in Ashley's reign of terror, the circumstances are entirely different now.

I don't follow the Championship at all so I can't say I'm in any position to argue over this, but we absolutely f***ing p*ssed it last time. It's not like we're in so much debt we'd do a Leeds (unless you count all the loans we owe Ashley). With our gate reciepts alone once Ashley leaves we should be looking at at least double the turnover of any other Championship club so we should have money to spend and get back up in a season or two.

Guest antz1uk

i Would happily take 3 relegations in a row, because eventually he will leave, this club has been here a lot longer than him and will be a lot longer after, If we are never relegated, there will never be a rfeson for him to leave, you ask those supporters at southampton or leicester if they have enjoyed their journey more than ours over the last 5 years, even Man City had 3 relegations not that long ago and they never got over it did they? you can be as happy clappy as you want supporting this shell of a premier league club however whilst that fat cunt is here and the morons that still go and buy the merchandise it will never be the nufc i grew up and loved.the place is absolutely toxic as it has absolutely no reason to exist other than to fulfil the needs of sports direct.

Guest antz1uk

one thing is a certainty, it would be worth a whole lot less to him in the championship and would be completely worthless to him in league one or two and i'd be prepared for that to happen, no issue whatsoever. in fact. the worst thing that could happen is to be relegated and come straghit back up, it needs a sustained period in a lower league to get shot of this leech. He has proven it means nothing to him, nothing has changed, the manager we got in has zero ambition, neither does the MD or the owner. and they know the majority of the sheep will just keep turning up and following the same old pointless shit

it's about time everyone started to see the bigger picture here instead of worrying about the pride of being in the overhyped premier league. at least the likes of bournemouth, burton albion even gateshead ffs are going out there to try and be something and be the best they can. i will not sit and suffer medioctiry in my own personal life and i will not sit and accept it in the team i have supported since when i could walk.

All he had to do to get me back onside was appoint a manager that was either - a, proven winner or - b, someone who had ambition and looked like he wanted to take us somewhere. he couldn't even do that, he appointed another fucking patsy that is trying to repair his reputation just like the last one.

the club is completely broken and until that has been realised by everyone nothing will ever change. there is a generation of footballfans that now thing what we are being served up is completely normal and acceptable and as they begin to become the lifeblood of this club it is going to become accepted that we are no better than a Stoke, West Brom etc... this club should be and could be absolutel huge!!

He needs to appoint a proper MD and give him the mandate of trophies and Europe with the money to do so. Also needs investing in our business side, commercial teams etc. The manager and coaches follow

It's so easy, that's what winds me up the most. Just go out and pay a few hundred thousand a year to get a good chairman.

Think Im hardly arsed. Probably not- but meh. it really mattered when I watched us relegated in 09, 89 wouldnt even hurt this time. Ashley has taken it away- 50k keep encouraging him to continue.

Hate the owner.

Hate what the club, a once proud and truly regional club, has become.

Largely hate the PL and the 'modern era' of football.

Hate SKY and the idiotic screaming moronic presenters, commentators and 'pundits'.

Have little time for most of the players at our club, save for one or two they could all contract ebola and I would hardly raise an eyebrow.

Still voted NO though.

I have had the courage to stop going, to stop funding the murderous cunts killing our club..but wishing us down is not within me.

If it happens, which I am virtually certain it will this season then meh.

I want the mackems, Chelsea and the fucking scouse cnuts with that grinning media darling new manager of theirs down if I was to get my wish' list.

I'm still not having the "SKY have ruined football line" they have pumped millions into the league and its up to the clubs how they spend it, they could make season tickets a fraction of the cost but they choose to pay players and agents ridiculous sums. If the clubs got together and agreed to pay a set maximum wage with big bonuses paid on performance then it would solve a lot of problems IMO.

I hate the modern day footballer because they are mercenaries that use clubs as a cash cow and then blame poor performances on tiredness and the need for a Christmas break. SKY's money is huge and has a massive impact on the state the leagues in but you can't blame Mr Kiplin because your a fat bastard. 

Hate the owner.

Hate what the club, a once proud and truly regional club, has become.

Largely hate the PL and the 'modern era' of football.

Hate SKY and the idiotic screaming moronic presenters, commentators and 'pundits'.

Have little time for most of the players at our club, save for one or two they could all contract ebola and I would hardly raise an eyebrow.

Still voted NO though.

I have had the courage to stop going, to stop funding the murderous c***s killing our club..but wishing us down is not within me.

If it happens, which I am virtually certain it will this season then meh.

I want the mackems, Chelsea and the f***ing scouse cnuts with that grinning media darling new manager of theirs down if I was to get my wish' list.

Yes.

Think that the only thing that would see the back of him in the foreseeable future is a double relegation so bring it the fuck on. That or the fans getting truly militant, scaring the fuck out of him so that he cant wait to sell up but there is fat chance of that.   

Think that the only thing that would see the back of him in the foreseeable future is a double relegation so bring it the f*** on. That or the fans getting truly militant, scaring the f*** out of him so that he cant wait to sell up but there is fat chance of that. 

Scaring the shite out of every player thinking of coming here too.

Anyone voting yes is a joke in my opinion and id guess most aren't from the local area the atmosphere around the hole city was awful last time we went down.

I'm not from Newcastle and I voted yes.

I'm miles beyond giving a fuck about somebody thinking I'm a "bad fan" at this point. Honestly, that statement would only be inaccurate because I'm probably no longer a fan of this club at all.