Do you want NUFC to be relegated?

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No

Why would us getting relegated be any good?

Having shitter players playing for us, half empty SJP still covered in SD tat, playing against players who wouldn't look out of place on the doors of a chavy pub, going to shitter grounds, stadium music, having to go to places like Burnley, Hull, Preston, MK Dons, Brentford, Bolton, Rotherham and other shithole towns.

PL > Fizzy pop league any day

We deserved to get relegated last season and I think it's a matter of time before we're playing the likes of Burton Albion. McClaren is incapable of stopping the rot and they'll act too late or take the cheap option if they sack him. This is the season imo.

No

Why would us getting relegated be any good?

Having shitter players playing for us, half empty SJP still covered in SD tat, playing against players who wouldn't look out of place on the doors of a chavy pub, going to shitter grounds, stadium music, having to go to places like Burnley, Hull, Preston, MK Dons, Brentford, Bolton, Rotherham and other shithole towns.

PL > Fizzy pop league any day

Most of what you've described sounds like our current experiences in the Premier League tbh.

If the giant advertising board we call St James' doesn't get shown to millions of viewers all over the world for two hours every other week we are useless to Ashley. It's that simple, so yes f***ing please, bring it on so we can rebuild from the ground up under new ownership.

If the giant advertising board we call St James' doesn't get shown to millions of viewers all over the world for two hours every other week we are useless to Ashley. It's that simple, so yes f***ing please, bring it on so we can rebuild from the ground up under new ownership.

We would need someone to buy the club as well though, which will also be difficult as Ashley will only sell if it's a good deal

Yes, yes I do and I want us to start again no matter the consequences. I want a team that tries, gives commitment not excuses and has a go at teams. I'm sick to fuck of the predictable shit performances and uppity foreign players that give up easily. I would happily go down and give Armstrong, mbabu etc a chance. Clear out all the absolute garbage and start with a balanced team based on youth

We would need someone to buy the club as well though, which will also be difficult as Ashley will only sell if it's a good deal

People seem to forget that, Ashley isn't going to give us away because we get relegated.

If we get relegated (and possibly relegated again or at least don't bounce back with ease immediately) the club's valuation will come down as we will be worth a lot less to Ashley. This is not rocket science. As for potential buyers, I happen to believe there would be parties interested. The problem is Ashley has no incentive whatsoever to run this club properly or let go of it as long as we linger around lower midtable and manage to avoid relegation every season. We're stuck where we are whilst he owns the club and I would happily take our chances to see how a relegation scenario plays out. Short term pain for possible long term gain is better than perpetual shite.

We're going fucking nowhere under Ashley now so we might as well start from the very bottom again even if it takes years to get back. With Ashley in charge there's no hope, and with no hope there's no meaning to support this club, hell it's not even a real club anymore. If there's even a tiny tiny chance go get rid of Ahsley by going down a league or two or whatever then i'll take that seven days a week. At least some might happen then, might..Sick of this!