AFC Bournemouth 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/15 Post-match reaction from p.35

BlueStar

Firstly well done to Robbie. I didn't think he had that kind of performance in him.

There's a serious problem with the midfield. Mitrovic - Perez is the only part of the team that's working well, so I can see why he's gone for a 4-4-2. But Wiljandum and Sissoko aren't great at defending from wide positions, and Tiote and Anita don't offer anything at all. We did miss Colback today (and yeah, I know what most of you think)

A decent anchor man in midfield would enable us to get to a 4-3-3, bringing both Georginio and Sissoko into more central areas. In January, we've got to spend whatever it takes.

Criminal how Tiote and Anita were sitting in our CB's laps just jogging around. No pressing or anything. Absolutely disgusting! Both were shit at everything in every direction.

The good news is that we've got Jack Colback waiting in the wings to come in and do exactly the same thing.

Guest palnese

When was the last time we played that bad but got 3 points?

Don't think that's possible, the universe wouldn't allow it.

Blackburn away

Blackburn away

Watched that game at the pub together with some friends and there was a gang of Blackburn supporters at the table next to us, they were ready to cry when Obertan scored the 2-0 goal.

http://i.imgur.com/E5YMlrD.png

Amazing.

Today still feels like a defeat for me because of how shite we were. Obvs happy we got the points, but we can't keep playing like that.

:lol:

Nah. Those stats are embarrassing, but the three points were just so vital. A win was all that mattered so very pleased about that.

The played 'well, deserved better but didn't win' stuff needed to take a break today.

Blackburn away

Or that game that hit Cisse's arse and went in against WBA