Copa América Centenario

Deuce

As funny as that is because it's Brazil I'd be raging if I cared. We're never going to get video replays, are we?

If it was the World Cup I'd probably be in tears and not laughing tears. But man, it's just too funny.

Messi has said he won't shave his beard until the Centenario is over. I hope Argentina stays long enough for him to grow a hipster beard. That would be awesome.

http://estaticos.sport.es/resources/jpg/5/8/barba-messi-cuestion-supersticion-1465803687585.jpg

Further shows that if you take Neymar and Marcelo out of Brazil, Brazil's got nothing.

Douglas Costa, Thiago Silva are pretty decent players as well. Felt bad for Coutinho last night, had no one to pass to.

We didn't manage to score one goal against Ecuador or Peru. :lol: Dunga ffs. Calling up players from Chinese league. This was bound to happen.

I know it's tough for you Felipão so I hope that you don't take this personally but it's exactly what the CBF deserve for burying their heads in the stand after the last World Cup and re-appointing Dunga.

I know it's tough for you Felipão so I hope that you don't take this personally but it's exactly what the CBF deserve for burying their heads in the stand after the last World Cup and re-appointing Dunga.

What is tough? First time in my life I've celebrated Brazil losing. It's just what had to happen. Dunga can say all he wanted about the goal, but in the first game Ecuador had a goal disallowed wrongfully. It's just time CBF realizes we have to go back to our roots if we want to have success. Been begging for Brazil to play a 4-1-4-1 with five mobile offensive players and one anchor man. We have talents all over the pitch, imagine

Casemiro behind a Coutinho, Douglas Costa, Lucas, Willian and Neymar all moving constantly fluidly. Just like the 70 team. Football has been moving towards a boring trend, but both Germany and Spain has shown that despite most teams being boring you need a certain style to win the big things.

Brazil are just not the force they once were and don't look like getting back to that level anytime soon. For the first time in a long long time they will drop out of the top 10 in fifa rankings the in the next month

Other than neymar,thiago silva there's not many top top drawer players there certainly not compared to Argentina

Brazil are just not the force they once were and don't look like getting back to that level anytime soon. For the first time in a long long time they will drop out of the top 10 in fifa rankings the in the next month

Other than neymar,thiago silva there's not many top top drawer players there certainly not compared to Argentina

True, we don't have those 5 top 10 players, but in terms of talent not many teams have better players than Brazil on the international level  I think we're definitely still a top 5 side in that.

Neymar, Thiago Silva and Marcelo are three players that are top 2 in their positions. We have Coutinho, Willian and Douglas Costa who have all been one of the best for their club sides this season. Player like Lucas Moura that keeps on improving at PSG. Our problem is our manager, for a big nation we haven't produced a good manager in at least 15 years now and since Julio Cesar we have had problems with a real good goalkeeper. Diego Alves is probably a perfect goalkeeper for the international level (due to being a penalty expert), but he has never really gotten a chance.

Our only hope is Dunga getting sacked and I think success in the Olympics might bring the confidence back despite it being a nothing competition really.

:thup:

I meant tough as in seeing a nation with such a brilliant tradition trying their dam-nest to go against that in every way possible.

Oh yeah, it's quite frankly embarrassing.

Who would be the options to replace him? Tite?

Definitely our best manager, but with him we'd just look more organized and not playing the most free-flowing beautiful football. Probably the only one I can think of that would give us a chance to win things the 'boring' way. I think we need to go after someone like Zico or Leonardo who both despite not being in management for a while (or at least real management) always had their teams playing attacking football and would command respect from their players. I mean, we don't need the most tactically astute manager, we need someone that will bring back the Brazilian football. Or just go after Sampaoli, now that would be something. An Argentine managing Brazil, just like our basketball team.

Flip got his wish, Dunga out

:megusta: x 1000

Tite seems to take over. Best manager we have, like I said, we'll not be exciting but he gives us the best chance to win the modern way. Hoping Thiago Silva to be called up again.