Copa América Centenario

Deuce

Really want to see Cueva at a European club tbh, preferably us. Don't mind the Peruvian keeper either.

Peru keeper just signed with Veracruz in Mexico

And Cuevo with Sao Paolo. Doesn't mean they can't do better in the future.

Cueva was the lad who took the final pen right? Looked like he was missing it the second he stepped up. I said it out loud "he's missing". Man looked frightened to all hell.

Cueva was the lad who took the final pen right? Looked like he was missing it the second he stepped up. I said it out loud "he's missing". Man looked frightened to all hell.

Best Peru player. No doubt he'd miss it, all "best" players fuck up during pens for some reason :lol:

Venezuela wins a pen, taker tries a panenka, lobs it right into Romero's chest :lol: like they were playing catch

Seriously, 2-0 down, playing for Venezuela against Argentina and he tries a panenka. What in the actual fuck was he thinking?

I'm wondering how much credit Messi will receive if Argentina win Copa America?

I'm really intrigued by this. Part of me thinks not because it came a year after the last one, Euros on the same time, some teams seem from the outside looking in that some teams don't give a s***. ( aka Neymar not going )

But at the same time it's still an international tournament so it's still a significant part of his resume which is not yet fulfilled.

I'm wondering how much credit Messi will receive if Argentina win Copa America?

I'm really intrigued by this. Part of me thinks not because it came a year after the last one, Euros on the same time, some teams seem from the outside looking in that some teams don't give a s***. ( aka Neymar not going )

But at the same time it's still an international tournament so it's still a significant part of his resume which is not yet fulfilled.

IMO Brazil's really the only team that decided to fuck the tournament off. In favor of the Olympics no less, which I get because they're hosting it but don't get because nobody gives a flying fuck about Olympics football. And it cost Dunga his job, so clearly this tournament mattered to some bigwigs in Brazil.

He's been Argentina's best player in a tournament in which they've thoroughly dominated. It may be an unusual tournament and a money grab but at the end of the day, whoever wins will be recognized as the legitimate CONMEBOL champions. Which is to say, if they win he should get as much credit as he would if they had won the Copa last year.