Newcastle United 0 - 3 Leicester City (post-match joy and adulation from pg. 26)

Dave

What the f*** has Wjanaldum done in CM? Where are those on here who say he should be playing there? He's crap.

Has been completely invisible since the Norwich game and today he and a host of others need to be dropped. Whom for though? :lol: We have no midfielders worth any salt.

He's done absolutely nothing apart from losing the ball. Offers absolutely nowt attacking or defensive wise.

What the f*** has Wjanaldum done in CM? Where are those on here who say he should be playing there? He's crap.

Has been completely invisible since the Norwich game and today he and a host of others need to be dropped. Whom for though? :lol: We have no midfielders worth any salt.

He's done absolutely nothing apart from losing the ball. Offers absolutely nowt attacking or defensive wise.

Yep. Gini and Sissiko have been absolute horseshit since the Norwich game.

How does one stop supporting a team? Is there a form to fill out? [emoji38]

I did that with my American football team. It didn't help as much as I thought it would. But I'm cursed. It might turn out better for you. 

I did it with our National team. Props to those of you willing to put up with the twin disappointments of the USMNT and NUFC.

Got to laugh at the people leaving 15 min before the end, like. What the hell were they expecting? Have they been asleep the last 8 years?