Newcastle United 0 - 3 Leicester City (post-match joy and adulation from pg. 26)

Dave

Terrible goalkeeping. Absolutely atrocious to be beaten from that angle.

Watch it again. He had no chance.

:lol:

Yeah, because he's about as athletic as a fucking 3 piece suite.

Haha, very good.

Terrible goalkeeping. Absolutely atrocious to be beaten from that angle.

Watch it again. He had no chance.

:lol:

Yeah, because he's about as athletic as a fucking 3 piece suite.

Don't think you can blame Elliott for that goal. He's had a good game IMO.

45 minutes at home, 0 shots on target.

Should be a crime.

Dont think we have even had a corner...............at home ffs

Err we've had at least 2 I can think of.

Aye, Thauvin floated one into the keepers hands

Poor first half...Our centre backs again look like they are the only ones who can pick a pass.Anita has being decent to be fair. That aside goal was offside, referee seen huth push mitrovic around  the throat...why no red I can guarantee if it was the other way around it would  have being.Leicester haven't being great but mahrez against  Dummet is a total mismatch and they should  be targeting that in the second half

I've said it a million times now but the centre-mid is the root cause of every single one of our problems on the pitch. Without someone in there to actually get the ball down, find a forward pass and be physical off the ball as well - we'll get absolutely nowt. Wijnaldum is too lightweight and Anita is good for one thing - a bit of hassling here and there.

Poor first half...Our centre backs again look like they are the only ones who can pick a pass.Anita has being decent to be fair. That aside goal was offside, referee seen huth push mitrovic around  the throat...why no red I can guarantee if it was the other way around it would  have being.Leicester haven't being great but mahrez against  Dummet is a total mismatch and they should  be targeting that in the second half

Been.

At least we'll have a rousing half time speech from our inspiring manager.

He can tell him about his days as the Derby manager, that'll sort them out

As much as McClaren wouldn't have been my first choice, and he has made some shit decisions, I don't think he can be blamed all that much, the players are just half arsed and couldn't give a fuck, and that has been instilled into the core of the clubs over the last 8 years.

45 minutes at home, 0 shots on target.

Should be a crime.

Dont think we have even had a corner...............at home ffs

Err we've had at least 2 I can think of.

Aye, Thauvin floated one into the keepers hands

Yeah had a decent chance from one before that as well.

I've said it a million times now but the centre-mid is the root cause of every single one of our problems on the pitch. Without someone in there to actually get the ball down, find a forward pass and be physical off the ball as well - we'll get absolutely nowt. Wijnaldum is too lightweight and Anita is good for one thing - a bit of hassling here and there.

We play like we have no centre midfielders on the pitch. Nothing doing in defending or attacking play form the centre. It's horrendous to watch.