Newcastle United 0 - 3 Leicester City (post-match joy and adulation from pg. 26)

Dave

It's been the problem since Shearer left, zero leadership. Cabaye had a bit of bite about him but it's the thing we need the most - a vocal captain that commands respect. Colo does fuck all in that respect but....ah I can't even be arsed to type more, it's all so obvious

If I still gave a shit I'd be furious about today. As it happens I can't even summon up the energy to even get mildly irritated any longer, the losses blend into one, resigned shoulder shrug. It was exactly the same after the win at Bournemouth too ftr. They're not worth getting annoyed about any more, what happens will happen and I'll start to get enthused again once the cunt who owns us moves on. The club's in a coma and I'll visit every now and again but ultimately I'm waiting for it to wake again, could be another decade or so imo.

Spot on. Win or lose I couldn't give a fuck nowadays. I am numb to it all.

Guest neesy111

I watch other football for pleasure- I watch us because I once lived for it, and now just.. erm well Im not sure what tbh.

I don't enjoy any other football any more.

NUFC's demise has ruined my love of the sport.

You need to watch barca today and Iniesta in particular.

I watch other football for pleasure- I watch us because I once lived for it, and now just.. erm well Im not sure what tbh.

You need to watch barca today and Iniesta in particular.

In some respects that's even worse for me because even though I can watch and appreciate the football,  I'm so envious of their fans, the whole experience of watching them is tainted.

I'm very bitter, I know.

Ive had about 15 pints between now and 5?oclock and I can't be bothered getting a quote up but someone put it perfectly I actually don't know this club any more liken and like I acutally really couldnt care no more .... It's like having a hot bird sand she's the only person who understands you, she's the only person who you can talk sbout the things in your head...

But she's on a night out way out ye and she does the dirty on ye  but cus of the fun you had in the past the good times you had you say ok  I'm hurt but well get through it... And sne does isgdin and again and again but what if

Ive had about 15 pints between now and 5?oclock and I can't be bothered getting a quote up but someone put it perfectly I actually don't know this club any more liken and like I acutally really couldnt care no more .... It's like having a hot bird sand she's the only person who understands you, she's the only person who you can talk sbout the things in your head...

But she's on a night out way out ye and she does the dirty on ye  but cus of the fun you had in the past the good times you had you say ok  I'm hurt but well get through it... And sne does isgdin and again and again but what if

Reads like a slightly more coherent Neesy post, minus the part about the hot bird.

I'm still really down about this game. It's not the result so much, it's the fact it was a continuation of the terrible performance form Bournemouth but this time slaughtered for it. We had a good break to turn it around, but we still fucked it massively.  :jesuswept:

Same, I can't remember the last time I made a point of sitting down and actually watching a game.  I'll put it on in the background but I won't give it my full attention.

Those that were there...were Leicester actually any good?

They were utterly crap first half, imo. Turned it up a bit in the second but I think our midfield disappearing was the biggest reason for it. Honestly, that midfield 3 in the 2nd were shameful, I'd be embarrassed to put in a performance like that.

Like a husband sat at the bedside of a dying wife he stopped loving years ago.

Deep. The wife is absolutely minging and has never given decent handjobs.

Why the fuck would anyone want a handjob from their wife? Blowjobs gone out of fashion like?

Guest neesy111

Janmaat was a disgrace today. Ulloa's goal was comical as was the third, and Janmaat was stood watching both of them.

well - Colo was as responsible for that one also!

Yeah, that pass that he did was beyond woeful.

Janmaat was a disgrace today. Ulloa's goal was comical as was the third, and Janmaat was stood watching both of them.

well - Colo was as responsible for that one also!

Yeah, that pass that he did was beyond woeful.

It was, but sooner or later everyone makes a bad pass. For a defender not to bother marking players is dereliction of duty. It's not the first time he's done it this season either.

Those that were there...were Leicester actually any good?

I thought they were class tbh.

Problem is my perspective has been warped so much by watching our lot that as soon as I see a player control a ball properly then move forward at pace with their head up looking for options all while managing not to trip over the ball I'm gasping in awe as if they are Pele reincarnated.

Only criticism is they did look a little ropey at the back on the odd occasion we reached their box, but seeing as we had no intention of putting them under pressure or attacking with any sort of intent it didn't really matter.

Would say one thing about the season so far mind, we've played a fair number of teams at precisely the wrong time when they've been in form that they're not likely to maintain for the season, such as Leicester and Swansea.

We had a tough few opening fixtures so that wlas a legit excuse for the first few games. I think the excuses have run out after the last two games. Bournemouth and fucking Leicester.

Would say one thing about the season so far mind, we've played a fair number of teams at precisely the wrong time when they've been in form that they're not likely to maintain for the season, such as Leicester and Swansea.

We had a tough few opening fixtures so that wlas a legit excuse for the first few games. I think the excuses have run out after the last two games. Bournemouth and fucking Leicester.

Well, Leicester proves the point, they're at the top of the fucking league man. West Ham is another one as well.

Not making excuses mind, just pointing it out.