Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

Benching Wijnaldum and Perez while still playing shite like Sissoko is up there with the worst team selection I've ever seen.

Wijnaldum should be playing in a four man midfield along with De Jong. That would at least give us some goal threat and if we still can't defend with a back five and four midfielders we might as well give up.

Need to wait for the team to be announced but playing Cisse up top by himself and 5 at the back means we simply won't have the ball.

Sweepstake on possession? I'll go 26%.

:lol:  I'm going to email PP and try to get a price on less than 35%.

I would be happy to pack defence and midfield if we had Mitro and maybe de jong up front with mbabu left wing back . I think it's going to be humiliating and tbh we are going to struggle to not finish bottom with McLaren in charge if not given the boot after this raping. I'm gonna try and not get angry today, what's the point anyway

Guest neesy111

I've prepped the Liverpool fans at work, less than 8 and its a moral victory

:lol: I can go along with this.

So when do start supporting Liverpool again Mike?

Guest neesy111

Mitrovic just drove past us coming off the central motorway. Pretty safe to say he isn't starting or perhaps even involved

How can you tell that?

Mitrovic just drove past us coming off the central motorway. Pretty safe to say he isn't starting or perhaps even involved

I imagine all the players usually arrive 2 and a bit hours before KO?

Guest neesy111

Yeap, pretty standard unless we book out a hotel before the match.

Well he is going to be late as he is currently sat in Barrack road traffic.

Do the players not meet to eat around midday?