Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

I'll watch it for a laughs, there is nothing left to shout about, be upset about, all the feelings that generally go with football have evaporated.  I'm now taking it as a comedy show. 

I'll watch it for a laughs, there is nothing left to shout about, be upset about, all the feelings that generally go with football have evaporated.  I'm now taking it as a comedy show. 

It's been like that for bloody ages.

has it?

It's been like that for bloody ages.

has it?

We've been funnier than good for years.

Got an awful feeling that Colback will be wearing the armband on Sunday.

Last week we had Cisse in the press passing on the message that the players do care - back in the team

Today Colback is passing on the message that the players are despearte to win in training and show passion all the time - captain this week

No coincidence that Geordies like Dummett are trotted out to do the talking after games.

Money aside - If I was McClaren I'd be fielding 11 kids and dropping the full team watching Newcastle get humped and then walk straight after the game without making any interview. Would teach the senior players a lesson and would save him the grief he is inevitably going to receive from now on. I actually think despite him being completely uninspiring he is an okay bloke and wouldn't want to see him abused with loads of vitriol. This has been a sinking ship for years and fitting a few new panels to cover the numerous holes in our hull isn't gonna fix it. The ship needs rebuilding.

I would definitely be looking at reserves to put some spine back in the team. It's hard to believe we haven't got two centre midfielders on our books who can't compete better than Colback and Anita. It doesn't bear thinking what the Liverpool midfielders will do to those two.