Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sunday 6th December - 4:00pm (Live on SkySports)

Sima

Merson used the words Cricket Score yesterday and I fear that today he will probably be right.

How can it be a cricket score ? Dump as fuck

I know Merson is a complete moron.  That's not up for debate and I know it can't be an actual cricket score.  I think the sentiment that we could get well and truly destroyed here if this goes wrong might not be far off the mark in this instance.

I didn't realise just what an idiot McClaren was until recently.  I haven't ever rated him that highly, but some of the things he has come out with lately are just mental.

Not watching Sky but apparently Henry said 'now players would prefer to go to Watford than Newcastle'. :embarrassed:

I can see what he's saying but I doubt Watford could've swayed Mitrovic, Wijnaldum etc. I think our name still holds some value, even if the reality is grim.

Not watching Sky but apparently Henry said 'now players would prefer to go to Watford than Newcastle'. :embarrassed:

I can see what he's saying but I doubt Watford could've swayed Mitrovic, Wijnaldum etc. I think our name still holds some value, even if the reality is grim.

Aye not buying that at all.

Yeah and he also said that this used to be a club where the top players wanted to come before that and it shouldn't have come to this.